Hannibal 2M Awning + Tent Sides for Sale - Like new $1000

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I have a Hannibal 2M Awning for sale, complete with tent sides. I installed it in January for a trip to Baja so its been on my truck for only 9 months. It is in like new condition. No rips, tears or blemishes. The tent sides were installed once and are also in like new condition. The first image shows the actual awning (the aluminum is powder coated black). The other images are not mine and are only for reference. The reference images may not be of the 2M awning and tent although I think the Jeep image is. This is a fantastic awning. I am only selling it because I am selling my D90.

$1000 plus shipping

The awning is located in Portland, OR.

P1200307.jpg

hanniabl-awning-sides-2-700x700.jpghanniabl-awning-sides-1-700x700.jpghanniabl-awning-2-700x700.jpgLR3rack336.jpg

TCM

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0006
I am interested in your awning and sent you a private message.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
It will go through. I am the hold up. :)

But if the buyer changes his mind I'll let you know.

Thanks!

C

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
The original buyer backed out due to me taking my sweet time and he found a local option. No hard feelings. Who’s next in line? I’ve had quite a few inquiries in regards to this so I’ve lost track, honestly.

wyoming07

I jumped in line two days ago. Not sure what the line looked like before that though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TCM

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0006
I asked you about it on 10/8 and requested a confirmation of the exact width. Never heard back.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
It's 185cm or 72 3/4” wide from edge to edge.

Sorry for the delay and confusion guys. I haven't kept track of who's in line and I was camping without cell service for a week.

I asked you about it on 10/8 and requested a confirmation of the exact width. Never heard back.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Awning is still available and for sale. I haven't made any progress on this as it is still installed on my truck. I am awaiting the new awning and I won't remove the old one until the new one arrives and that seems to be taking its sweet time. Unfortunately I didn't keep track of the list of interested people and you may have lost interest at this point anyway so I'm starting the list over. PM me if you want to buy this awning and tent.

High Country Nomad

Mountain Explorer
Awning is still available and for sale. I haven't made any progress on this as it is still installed on my truck. I am awaiting the new awning and I won't remove the old one until the new one arrives and that seems to be taking its sweet time. Unfortunately I didn't keep track of the list of interested people and you may have lost interest at this point anyway so I'm starting the list over. PM me if you want to buy this awning and tent.

I'll take it. I'll pay $1100.00 plus shipping for your troubles to ship it. I emailed you also at Tiktaalik. Thanks.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I highly recommend not dealing with Hannibal South Africa. I ordered two new awnings to replace this one (SOLD) in October of last year. It's been 6 months and I have still not received my order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles