Hanging pocket/storage/camping organizer source?

nosedive

Observer
Good day to all

I'm looking to get some solid/simple hanging pocket organizers to mount inside a camper. So far I can't find anything online from US based stores. Am I incapable or are they just not common in North America? The closest I can find are shoe storage hangers or some fancy interior hangers.
That's what I'm looking for

2446700.jpg

2446720.jpg

Does anyone know a source/store tu buy or order what I'm looking for?

Cheers, Neil

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Send us your design/measurements and we'll see what we can custom make-up. Please note, we won't copy someone else's design, but will custom make one to your specifications. Good luck!

BTW, not your average kitchen implement hold, but a hanging pocket style storage device that we made to hold other types of "supplies" for a group. It attached via screws to anyplace someone wanted it.

And our Universal Velcro Patch Panel (UPP).

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2339.jpg
    IMG_2339.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

nosedive

Observer
I‘m sure a custom made one would be a nice solution and I like the tool rolls you make. Allthough, I was hoping for a more standard aka „cheaper“ solution. These thing cost between 15 and 30 bucks in Germany.
Maybe I have to squeez some into my luggage when I fly to the US.

Frosty_1

Adventurer
Blue Performance makes something like this for the Marine world. Look at boating supplies websites.

Fiamma also makes organizers like this. If you email Fiamma USA they can get you anything Fiamma makes at fairly reasonable prices...

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Ikea sells these.

At $6/pop, I bought a couple.

One of them was cut down to partial-length and hangs on my fridge cabinet (on the left):
8sK1WEc11F-QWrLiWPvd8EWmOBnJG1dBJSubslNggz8r58U-JLsqxbD_9QJ1oSC3bfTmSASWUeK-MWUZ-zOJWGjbPWjdYc0lGaN2pXFXVk2xA-t_wow4jHRa0LstgPjBfRda7GzfAsHpWFRIqeZIfm-i7Ii4ozUVsr1EVYsUFuczrBbDtZbeSeKScWSm9x-KeYY31rlyF5Fgm-UGn_Y5MCp9M8sLzzFMyB-qKXzwqnJQyGiW6Hd56nLHIy6EwCaMBq6CcvtybnCMwR0cL9Kmz9d5xUG-LdznJnSpAVZE_mbybV8RiKBeG86PQTgwyhNTihG5hqiiWsDD9N2kKBmJxflPG5Jn-xqaXmIwmhz71dHw3yPLBrQ0p3lpWYPiUnC4lr-YoOFzN3AyzSdDmG7dyynTkz84Ve0grlQ9pwP-5p71TTmHPMXI4xhpl7-zHyihNS69fX6Nq1E6gJIDxpAzOHwySQF56Ph4qEPR_jlP4f1IFuOn0LB9EnGcMPRYUVTv5dntyeoJKv3rlLbEV8ihEiEZjBFpFkcJWq9tnIY800sW5_XXXAs12eGqPYkW_usgGJGcSZmz5N07DWMqkI4MKh8Rnzn_FkVUI8ulzgE6=w600

For the cheap shoe-hanging racks (for the backs of doors, etc.) the usual thing is to just cut them to the needed length. TONS of options there.

Another suggestion, you might check Law Enforcement supply catalogs. They usually sell organizers that hang on car seats and in patrol units. You may find something that might work with a little modification. Galls catalog is one I would take a look at.

rayra

Expedition Leader
would be VERY easy to sew this up from scratch. But also suggesting the shoe holder. If found in plain natural fabric you could dye it to suit your desired color.

nosedive

Observer
Thank you all for your respond. The shoe hangers have almost too large pockets for my use, but it could work for sure.

Blue Performance makes something like this for the Marine world. Look at boating supplies websites.

Fiamma also makes organizers like this. If you email Fiamma USA they can get you anything Fiamma makes at fairly reasonable prices...

According to an Instagram post of someone, Blue Performance doesn't offer them in the US anymore. Not sure if that is true, I did find offers from US onlineshops.

That's a very neat idea! They're cheap to get and more heavy duty. That might work very well for my use.

Another suggestion, you might check Law Enforcement supply catalogs. They usually sell organizers that hang on car seats and in patrol units. You may find something that might work with a little modification. Galls catalog is one I would take a look at.

I like that idea too, I was looking at law enforcement and military style packs/bags with velcro. That should work just fine and is totally modular.

Best, Neil

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
And our Universal Velcro Patch Panel (UPP).

I could not find this on your website. What is the cost of it? I’ve been looking for a Velcro panel to mount inside the galley door of my hiker trailer.

fire_strom

Adventurer
25401_GRA.jpg-1500x1500
Anyone try the Duluth Trading Co one? I like that it would work with the GM van attached head rest style seat. Looks like it needs an after market attachment down low. But still might be a good start.
-G

chet6.7

Explorer
I have the Uncle Mike's,it's OK but,the pockets are small,it is easy to overstuff it. When I use it on the back of the seat it doesn't not have an attachment on the bottom to attach it to the seat so it flops around.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
25401_GRA.jpg-1500x1500
Anyone try the Duluth Trading Co one? I like that it would work with the GM van attached head rest style seat. Looks like it needs an after market attachment down low. But still might be a good start.
-G

Ooooh! I like that. So far, that's the first seat-back organizer I've seen that will work in our (GM) van. Those pesky pedestal-back seats without separate headrests eliminate a lot of options. I can solve that low-back attachment no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles