hallmark mfg's Photos - Nepal Leak

zidaro

Explorer
its a dropdown countertop surface and under it i believe is used for a single bed that reaches across the camper.

zidaro

Explorer
Oh if only I could design a camper.

I think that is the idea behind the Nepal- you are able to customize greatly the features and design interior as you want.
I am REALLY swaying toward this camper and will be building something between the Milner and the Nepal IF it happens. There is only so much room in there to get crazy/creative with. Time always changes ideas :)

zidaro

Explorer
Anyone get some photos of the Nepal at the Expo?

More important- some feedback on general impressions of the Hallmark brand in relation to others that were present at the Expo. Would love to hear opinions on all popups esp. when sidebyside

mountainsoul

Adventurer
Very nice.

Guys I'm in the market for a pop up camper and have been researching FWC intensively. However these Hallmarks also look very nice but I'm not familiar with the brand. How do they stack up in terms of quality and service?

18seeds

Explorer
Very nice.

Guys I'm in the market for a pop up camper and have been researching FWC intensively. However these Hallmarks also look very nice but I'm not familiar with the brand. How do they stack up in terms of quality and service?

just drive up and check them out for yourself. they are in colorado

Capt Eddie

Adventurer
When I looked at it at the Expo, I was surpriced that the swingaway rack had pulled the screws out of the frame. It was sagging real bad. The salesman tried to explain the frameless construction method. But it appeared to not be working very well for the jack mounts. I wondered why they could not through bolt the jack to the frame. He said it did not really have a frame. Just some aluminum and wood in the corners to screw into. The system did not look like it was working. They will have to come up with a better way of securing the jacks, and get rid of the carrier on the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior