Hallmark Everest on 2007 Ram 3500

Driven To Wander

Adventurer
I am building my 2007 Ram 3500 for an extended overland trip on the thread below.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/151737-Dodge-Ram-3500-Overland-Build

10 days ago, I drove to Colorado to meet to folks at Hallmark and finally picked up the pop-up camper to go with my truck, Hallmark Everest. I thought I should post some pictures here. If you have any questions about the camper, feel free to contact me.

Dodge Ram & Hallmark Camper 2.jpg

Base Weight: 1,643 pounds
Extended north south sleeping

Capacities
Fresh: 30 gallons
Water Heater: 6 gallons
Grey: 12 gallons
Black: 5 gallons (cassette toilet)
Propane: 30 pounds
Batteries: 2 6V Trojan T-105 RE

Dimensions
Floor Length: 102″
Overall Length: 168″
Interior height popped-up: 80″
Interior height popped-down: 60″
Exterior height popped-up: 84″
Ext. height popped-down: 64″
Width: 83″
Center of Gravity: 37″

Hallmark Everest Exterior 1.jpg

Hallmark Everest Exterior 2.jpg

Frame mounted Torklift Camper Tie Downs in the front and back with Spring Loaded XL turnbuckles.
Hallmark Everest Exterior 3.jpg

Hallmark Everest Exterior 4.jpg

Sand ladders mounted for security.
Hallmark Everest Exterior 5.jpg

Sand ladder as a table.
Hallmark Everest Exterior 6.jpg

2 custom extra large work boxes.
Hallmark Everest Exterior 7.jpg

Yakima utility racks, 1 Fantastic Fan, 3 vents total, pre-wired for solar panels (coming soon!).
Hallmark Everest Exterior 8.jpg

Hallmark Everest Exterior 9.jpg

Interior pictures are coming soon...

longhorn1

Observer
I am building my 2007 Ram 3500 for an extended overland trip on the thread below.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/151737-Dodge-Ram-3500-Overland-Build

10 days ago, I drove to Colorado to meet to folks at Hallmark and finally picked up the pop-up camper to go with my truck, Hallmark Everest. I thought I should post some pictures here. If you have any questions about the camper, feel free to contact me.

View attachment 322048

Base Weight: 1,643 pounds
Extended north south sleeping

Capacities
Fresh: 30 gallons
Water Heater: 6 gallons
Grey: 12 gallons
Black: 5 gallons (cassette toilet)
Propane: 30 pounds
Batteries: 2 6V Trojan T-105 RE

Dimensions
Floor Length: 102″
Overall Length: 168″
Interior height popped-up: 80″
Interior height popped-down: 60″
Exterior height popped-up: 84″
Ext. height popped-down: 64″
Width: 83″
Center of Gravity: 37″

View attachment 322050

View attachment 322052

Frame mounted Torklift Camper Tie Downs in the front and back with Spring Loaded XL turnbuckles.
View attachment 322055

View attachment 322056

Sand ladders mounted for security.
View attachment 322057

Sand ladder as a table.
View attachment 322058

2 custom extra large work boxes.
View attachment 322059

Yakima utility racks, 1 Fantastic Fan, 3 vents total, pre-wired for solar panels (coming soon!).
View attachment 322060

View attachment 322061

Interior pictures are coming soon...

Congrats on the new camper. We looked at Hallmark before deciding on a Four Wheel Camper. Good luck on your travels. A blog would be a great way for people to keep up with your travels. I would suggest joining Wander the West as there is a lot of good ideas and plenty of help for pop-up owners. Longhorn

Congrats, you'll really enjoy using it. We have almost the same camper that we picked up last year, a K2, which is the 8' model. You can see ours on Hallmark's website. We're the first set of pictures on their opening page

The outside storage boxes are great, I keep all my "truck stuff", ie. tools, bogart jack, etc in one and then grill and other messy items in the other. Great places to store things that can be smelly and dirty. One thing though, those boxes are not waterproof. I had tried putting some weather stripping around the door and rain still gets in. I ended up drilling some weep holes so accumulated water would drip out.

I like the idea with the sand ladder/table. Been wanting to come up with something similar.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Terrific setup!
Carli or Thuren can dial in the suspension if desired. A cheap Hellwig swaybar really helps.

smlobx

Wanderer
Congrats on your Everest.
We ordered one last month for our F-350 and should pick it up this spring. Ours is similar to your except we got the solar panels and didn't get the rear boxes (although I might have to rethink that..)

Be sure to show us some picks of it in the wild!

Also, did you get a chance to weigh your camper yet?

Last edited:

Driven To Wander

Adventurer
Interior Pictures

When I was trying to make up my mind about which camper I should go with, I could not get enough of interior details. I hope these photos helps someone.

• One-piece carbon-fiber reinforced molded fiberglass composite roof popped up.
Hallmark Camper 2.jpg

• You can crack the roof up and it takes 5 minutes or you can just use a drill and it will be up in 30 seconds.
Hallmark Camper interior 6.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 7.jpg

• Light switches for interior and exterior are by the door for easy access.
Hallmark Camper interior 3.jpg

• When I got into camper it was chilly 25 F degree. It took 20 minutes to reach comfortable 62 F.
Hallmark Camper interior 4.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 5.jpg

• North-South Cab-Over bed. With this option you also get additional storage and 12v output on each side. Two plastic L shaped brackets on the ceiling are for storing the table top.
Hallmark Camper interior 8.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 9.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 11.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 10.jpg

Last edited:

Driven To Wander

Adventurer
Interior Pictures II

• There is a generous amount of storage under the bed. It is easy to lift with the help of struts on each side.
Hallmark Camper interior 12.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 13.jpg

• Molded polycarbonate upper cabinetry.
Hallmark Camper interior 14.jpg

• Stereo Unit. It has bluetooth, usb, DVD, alarm, aux input, headphone output and option to add 3 sets of speakers.
Hallmark Camper interior 15.jpg

• Fridge. I got 2-way Nova-Cool, 4.3 Cubic Feet (122 Liters), 12V - 4.4 amp.
Hallmark Camper interior 18.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 19.jpg

• Piezo Cooktop & Oven Combo with 3 burners.
Hallmark Camper interior 22.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 35.jpg

• Mini closet by the fridge and vanity mirror.
Hallmark Camper interior 21.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 20.jpg

Driven To Wander

Adventurer
Hallmark Everest Interior Pictures III

• Dinette/Bed. Table can rotate and slide.
Hallmark Camper interior 23.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 24.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 28.jpg

• Table is removed and the space is converted to bed. I am 5.10" and there is 3 or 4 inches behind my feet.
Hallmark Camper interior 25.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 26.jpg

• Emergency Exit. The window is hinged on top so whole window flips out. It is nice to have big opening to pass things.
Hallmark Camper interior 36.jpg

• 220V to 110V step down converter under the sink for our European part of trip.
Hallmark Camper interior 29.jpg

• Thetford Cassette Toilet. Panel slides out for privacy. I have not attached the curtain but the rails in place.
Hallmark Camper interior 30.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 31.jpg

Hallmark Camper interior 32.jpg

Ozymandias

Observer
If you ever want to go to Europe with this Truck then make the front cab supports detachable, otherwise the police will fine you with this anchors.
Our police is very picky about "dangerous parts" on vehicles tat could hurt a pedestrian if you run over one. Really picky....

Ozymandias

Observer
And checkout that the battery charger you are sure going to install can handle all voltages from 110-240V with 50 and 60Hz.

FlyTime

Terrific setup!
Carli or Thuren can dial in the suspension if desired. A cheap Hellwig swaybar really helps.

This. I put rear Hellwigs on my 2015 GMC 2500 with a Hallmark Guanella. Oh man, it made a great difference in handling. I think they were about $450 installed.

smlobx

Wanderer
Great pics and very similar to ours with the exception of the oven and inverter.
The storage space with the Norht/South bed is one of the reasons we went with Hallmark!

Mat Mobile

Adventurer
Nice set-up!

The big question is, as a fellow Canadian waaay out East, how complicated was it to import the camper? Did it require an inspection? How much were taxes and custom fees? Etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles