Half price Tilley Hat!

Sun2bfre

Observer
I just received a new Tilley after sending my 8 year old Tilley back for replacement. True to their word, they sent me a new one and sent my old one back! I hate to get the new one dirty. The only problem I've found with my Tilley is, what the heck do I do with all my other hats. GET ONE, you'll like it! just sayin..........Sun:ylsmoke:

CSG

Explorer
I'm generally a fan and have two versions of the same style. The hats perform well and I like carrying a few strike anywhere matches and a little tinder in the interior pocket in the crown. A terrific warm weather hat.

Sun2bfre

Observer
Hi CSG, in the colder months, I just pull a stocking cap over my Tilley. Works Great! When you start to get too warm, just pull it off.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
GET ONE, you'll like it! just sayin..........Sun:ylsmoke:
I did! :)

For some reason I've been putting off for years getting a Tilley hat. When I saw this one week before last at the flea market for $4, well....
Looks like it's hardly ever been worn. The only downside it it's just a tad too large, but I just need to add something to the sweat band.

Attachments

• tilley.jpg
    tilley.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 40

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
I went through many hats before I got a Tilley. Now I don't look at new hats anymore, my Tilley is perfect for my needs.

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
I did! :)

For some reason I've been putting off for years getting a Tilley hat. When I saw this one week before last at the flea market for $4, well....
Looks like it's hardly ever been worn. The only downside it it's just a tad too large, but I just need to add something to the sweat band.

$4!!! That's great! I got a Tilley's shirt at our local thrift store for $1. I love a bargain. But I paid full price for my hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles