Haggis' Multi-Use Tundra Build

CB2005DC

Hello Haggis, I am brand-new to this forum since I recently bought a 2005 DC with a mere 180K on it. reading your posts, I have gotten lots of great info and ideas....thank you!!!
Your cover and rack system looks great... since I have an autohome "Maggie" also. In regard to your access adarac.... I'm having difficulty with which model to get? I have called the manufacturer and customer service said they don't make products for Toyota? Did you substitute a model? Looks like they changed the design a little since you got yours too?
Any help would be great.
Thanks!

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Hello Haggis, I am brand-new to this forum since I recently bought a 2005 DC with a mere 180K on it. reading your posts, I have gotten lots of great info and ideas....thank you!!!

No...Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad you got some useful info out of this rambling thread. I just saw your message on my profile page, I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner but I don't spend as much time on the old portal like I use too.

Anyways regarding this...

CD2005DC said:
Your cover and rack system looks great... since I have an autohome "Maggie" also. In regard to your access adarac.... I'm having difficulty with which model to get? I have called the manufacturer and customer service said they don't make products for Toyota? Did you substitute a model? Looks like they changed the design a little since you got yours too?
Any help would be great.

Agriconver only made this style of tonneua for around a year or so. The uprights were used under license from ProRack and they appearantly had a falling out and this style was discontinued. I believe BAkRak is making this style of cover with the ProRak system so I would check with them. Hope this helps and if there's anything else I can answer let me know either here (it may take a few days for a reply though) or over at American Adventurist where I hang my hat these days.

CB2005DC

Okay.... thanks for the response, I will try your recommended resources as well as others and I will head over to American Adventurist.
All the Best!

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Haggis, long time no chat. Still have my tundra just turned 166.000 miles. Still loving it and running great. I changed the front end just a little. Add Baja Designs LP9 Racer addition light to replace the KC'S. and a 30" Stealth bar into the bumper.Just above the front plate you can see the cover for the 30" bar. Picture of trailer and truck was on a mag cover, doing the Mojave Road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles