GXV Adventure Truck; how many here?

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Crickets....and no response from RallyeX, nor GXV themselves(via email). Just more crickets. Hrmmm...

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Thanks for your feedback eizen.

Still no response from RallyeX, and it's been 2.5weeks since I sent GXV/AT a response(asking some questions) to the initial brochures email they sent to me. I had re-sent the email to make sure it didn't get caught in their spam box; still no reply. This is how potential clients are treated, with no reply, even after multiple tries? Business must be so good for them that they don't need more business....which will catch up to them. Sadly I'm very surprised and didn't expect crickets from them. YMMV

Steve_382

Thanks for your feedback eizen.

Still no response from RallyeX, and it's been 2.5weeks since I sent GXV/AT a response(asking some questions) to the initial brochures email they sent to me. I had re-sent the email to make sure it didn't get caught in their spam box; still no reply. This is how potential clients are treated, with no reply, even after multiple tries? Business must be so good for them that they don't need more business....which will catch up to them. Sadly I'm very surprised and didn't expect crickets from them. YMMV
You might give them a phone call. I seem to have better luck with this type of vendor with a phone call. They likely get tons of emails and figure someone who calls might be more serious.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
You might give them a phone call. I seem to have better luck with this type of vendor with a phone call. They likely get tons of emails and figure someone who calls might be more serious.

Thanks Steve. I actually started with a phone call. That led to Kim(on behalf of Rene, since Rene was out at the time) emailing me the brochures. I informed Kim I'd look them over and reply with any questions, she said Ok, Rene will get back to you. I reviewed and replied to the email with some questions. No response. Resent the email, still no response.

Understood they could possibly get lots of emails, but that's not an excuse in my book. Been in business a long time, and even if it takes me working thru weekends to catch up on inquiries/questions/etc, I've answered every single one (with an apology for the delay if it's a week later). We're also in a global marketplace, where email is universal and standard communication any more. It's not like I was sending AT a message in morse code, or speaking in a foreign language where they needed to find an interpreter.

Have you seen any other AT's other than the gray RAM(probably RallyeX's, unless they built a second) or white RAM?

Last edited:

gregmchugh

Observer
Thanks Steve. I actually started with a phone call. That led to Kim(on behalf of Rene, since Rene was out at the time) emailing me the brochures. I informed Kim I'd look them over and reply with any questions, she said Ok, Rene will get back to you. I reviewed and replied to the email with some questions. No response. Resent the email, still no response.

Understood they could possibly get lots of emails, but that's not an excuse in my book. Been in business a long time, and even if it takes me working thru weekends to catch up on inquiries/questions/etc, I've answered every single one (with an apology for the delay if it's a week later). We're also in a global marketplace, where email is universal and standard communication any more. It's not like I was sending AT a message in morse code, or speaking in a foreign language where they needed to find an interpreter.

Have you seen any other AT's other than the gray RAM(probably RallyeX's, unless they built a second) or white RAM?

We met up with the owner of an Adventure Truck (White AT) up on the Dempster Highway last summer. On Instagram as and_furthermore_gxv

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
We met up with the owner of an Adventure Truck (White AT) up on the Dempster Highway last summer. On Instagram as and_furthermore_gxv

Thanks much Greg. That white AT-XT, is it the same one as on their site, or a 2nd one?
This would make;
1 gray AT (RallyeX)
1 white AT
1 white AT-XT (and_furthermore_gxv)

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Check out the "two if overland" blog and instagram, you might see some pics there.

I've creeped the hell out of their IG feed! :)

Great folks with a rad truck!

I'm trying to get into on the front suspension GXV uses and its seems like government grade classified info! hahahaha

If anyone could get me some detailed photos of the front springs, how they mount, what spacers they are using, and details on how they move the track bar, that would be great. I've been searching for months!

gregmchugh

Observer
I was poking around on the AT website yesterday. It’s on their somewhere.

I think the question is whether or not there is just one white AT-XT (the one with the graphics may be the only one and the graphics were added after it was built and photographed) or is there more than one white AT-XT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior