Guaging interest, 93 Northstar hard side

leelikesbikes

Adventurer
I have a northstar hard side 8' truck camper I was planning on listing in the spring, but I thought I would see if anyone on here would be interested now. The camper is currently off of my truck stored in my shop. It has a 3 way fridge, furnace, water tank and hand pump sink. No bathroom makes it very light for it's size and spacious inside. I'd like to get 2500 in the spring when everyone is anxious to go camping, but would let it go for 2k now.
Located about 30 miles north of Spokane Washington. Pm me and I will email you pics and more details. I have all the original paperwork that came with the camper and it's systems.

lqhikers

Adventurer
Seems to me it would be more feasible to post pictures than to expect people to pm
you for pictures.

I've had northstar"s in the past nice campers.

Too many campers out on the net, people want details and pics!

Les,lqhikers

leelikesbikes

Adventurer
photos

ive been trying to ad photos, keeps timing out, I guess my files are too big or my connection too slow. I have lots of pics to add but I guess I'm technologically impaired. attaching them in gmail is easy

leelikesbikes

Adventurer
I will post a Craigslist ad this spring when the camping season rolls around, just don't wanna deal with a bunch of Craigslist looky Lou's right now. I figure if someone is seriously interested and knows the Northstar brand they won't mind having some high resolution pics emailed to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior