Group Buy: MaxTrax

Pathfinder7

Ok, I have sent out all the PMs roughly in sequence. The PM system here is very cumbersome as you can only send out to 5 at a time and every 2-3 min. If you are on the list and did not receive a PM, let me know on here and via PM ASAP please.

My current total is at 45 with the people who have backed so far. That leaves 5 slots open. For now, I will hold these in case I fat fingered one of the dozen PMs I sent and left off someone who should be on the list. In the meantime, if any new people want on the list, please PM me and note it here and I will honor the list as it comes in.

Thanks to all.

Last edited:

hpasco

Ok, I have sent out all the PMs roughly in sequence. The PM system here is very cumbersome as you can only send out to 5 at a time and every 2-3 min. If you are on the list and did not receive a PM, let me know on here and via PM ASAP please.

My current total is at 45 with the people who have backed so far. That leaves 5 slots open. For now, I will hold these in case I fat fingered one of the dozen PMs I sent and left off someone who should be on the list. In the meantime, if any new people want on the list, please PM me and note it here and I will honor the list as it comes in.

Thanks to all.
I just messaged you for 2 sets.
Thanks

Pathfinder7

By my count we have two (2) slots left. I have asked Matt for a count on orders thus far as our deadline approaches. I want to make sure that first, everyone who asked to be in has that chance, and second, that we fill all slots with anyone else who is interested.

Unless I get major objections, I will be publishing the discount code on here later this evening to make sure we fill all the slots so anyone who wants the deal can get it. I have not seen many deals on this stuff and would like to see it used to its max capacity in our community. If anyone has issues or objections, please PM right away and I’ll see what I can do.

Bon chance.

Pathfinder7

According to Matt as of 1420 PDT, only 18 people have used the code to place orders. That’s pretty disappointing based on the 48 that have committed to buy overall, excluding the ones who opted out above.

Based on this, I will be posting the discount code on the open forums both here and over at Jeep garage at around 1800 PDT today. While we only need to get to 20 orders for the commitment, I had expected at least twice that with the interest on here.

While I understand that the shipping costs create an issue, the least people could do is let me know, like some have, that they will be backing out. I put in quite a bit of time and effort into doing this right and would appreciate a reciprocal courtesy of a simple post or PM if you are no longer interested. I really, really dislike flakes.

Pathfinder7

Ok, I’m heading out of comms so here is the code for anyone and everyone to use.

ExPoGroupBuy2019

Hopefully we will at least get to the 20 orders we were originally committed to so those who actually followed through can get the discount.

Out

Path,

Thanks for the work you put in. Shipping is quite pricey for me and doesn’t save a whole lot after the discount code. Much appreciation for your time and effort. Please remove me from the groupbuy so another member may use my slot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles