Group Buy: MaxTrax

Pathfinder7

Wow, this has taken off amazingly! Thanks to all of you for pledging. I was just hoping to have 20 orders by the end of the month and save a few bucks, but this is rocking. We are at or near 20 orders already if the Xtreme are included. I have not heard back from Matt confirming that as of yet.

As a reminder, when the group buy goes live Matt will provide me a discount code I will share with all those committed to buy and you just place the order yourselves. You will definitely be able to get any color available on their website and have it shipped right to you. All payments will be handled through their order website and I will not be involved at all after I pass off the code. I'm simply the one getting the word out and getting at least 20 orders lined up to go.

I'll let everyone know of the exact window once we reach the 20 minimum and I hear back from Matt. Until then, keep putting your pledges here as I will use this as the master list and will PM all participants the discount code when I get it along with the window it will be active in.

Thanks again, you guys rock!

-Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles