GROUP BUY: Kermit Chair Group Buy - Expedition Portal Logo Optional!

Pipeworx

I just emailed my contact at Kermit again, hoping to move forward very soon with the group buy.

We still have 3 more chairs available.

Last edited:

Pipeworx

Okay I just got a response from Kermit, attached below.......

Hi Matt-

The sooner you are able to send a list of what you wish to purchase, the sooner we may be able to allocate these chairs, and provide a quote for your order.

At the moment we are about 3000 units behind and working diligently to catch up, so allocating any amount of inventory, Standard or Wide, will take a bit longer than usual. My apologies for not making this clearer- I will do my best to get this order together for you, and await the final list of chairs you wish to order.

Thank you again for sitting with us- we hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Sam @ Kermit Chair Company

Even though we have availability for 3 more chairs I say we move forward with the group buy. Does everyone agree?

If so I will send Kermit our info and we will move forward.

Matt

Pipeworx

Okay everyone, the group buy is now closed. All 40 chairs are spoken for at this time so I will submit our info in the morning.

Keep checking back for updates as I will keep my communication with Kermit posted in this thread.

Last edited:

Pipeworx

All right, got some news from Kermit.

Matthew-

Fantastic! Thank you for compiling this list for us- this helps us greatly in setting up your order.

As these are all separate orders, rather than a single bulk order being shipped to one address, we’ll need to set up either a codeword (or discount code) for your members to place individual orders through our website. We will then cross-reference this list to make sure we are discounting the correct customers.

I will be in touch as soon as we have allocated these chairs and sent them over to our warehouse- please stand by!

All the best,
Sam @ Kermit Chair Company

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online