GROUP BUY: Kermit Chair Group Buy - Expedition Portal Logo Optional!

Pipeworx

I just reached out to Kermit and will update this thread when I receive a response.

At this time we have 40 chairs confirmed with a possibility of 43; this puts us above the 30 chair minimum.

Before you ask the group buy is still open and hopefully we will receive a code from Kermit to place individual orders.

I WILL NOT be taking orders, handle money or logistics.

If Kermit does not do this someone else will need to volunteer from our group to do so if everyone still wishes to proceed forward.

Last edited:

Pipeworx

Just received an update from Kermit. Please read the attached info and PM me your details, name, phone and shipping address; so I am able to compile a list for them.

Matthew-

Checking in to say that we have not forgotten about you, only that we are working diligently to manufacture chairs as our busy spring season approaches. Apologies for the delay!

We will need to create a discount code exclusively for your members to use, and will update you with that info as soon as we are ready to accommodate your order. If you can share your list of members that are planning on ordering, we can cross-reference this during order processing to make sure we’re giving discounts to the right people.

Do you have a specific timeframe for when your group is planning on placing orders? We know riding season is approaching soon, and want to be sure we have inventory to cover this group buy.

All the best,
Sam @ Kermit Chair Company

Pipeworx

So as of right now I have had 24 people PM me with an order of 37 chairs, including myself. This means we have enough for the group buy.

We need a minimum of 30 chairs to participate, which we have. If you have not PM'd me please do so if you are still interested...... and yes the group buy is still open to 3 more chairs, for a total of 40. PM me your info and number of chairs to be added to the list.

I have made a word document with our info that will be shared with Kermit only. This is so they can verify who will be getting a discount.

Also Kermit has emailed me letting me know that only 40 chairs will be available for the discount. After we have a confirmed 40 chairs, from my PM's, then I will hand over the info to Kermit and the group buy will be closed.

Last edited:

Pipeworx

I keep post #157 updated to let everyone know where we stand.

The tally is 24 people for 37 chairs, we have 3 more chairs available.

I reached out again to Kermit last week and am awaiting a respone; you all will be the first to know when I hear something.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles