GROUP BUY: Kermit Chair Group Buy - Expedition Portal Logo Optional!

JackW

Explorer
I'm interested in a wide oak in Green with the leg extensions. I'm 6'0" - 180 lbs and the standard size was a little too snug for my tastes when I tried out a friends Kermit - I like to sprawl out a bit and I think the extra two inch width would be just right.

I was going to ask the cost because im considering one. But then i saw a previous post saying you were still working on pricing. So i tryed to delete it but could not so i left it blank. Sorry may be interested not sure i would need to know pricing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

DblD

Adventurer
I'd be interested in a wide with leg extensions and navy colored fabric. My wife has a standard in red and I've been jealous even since I purchase it for her. I noticed the website shows they are out-of-stock on all chairs.

Pipeworx

I'd be interested in a wide with leg extensions and navy colored fabric. My wife has a standard in red and I've been jealous even since I purchase it for her. I noticed the website shows they are out-of-stock on all chairs.

I will add you to the list. I have reached out to them and still awaiting a response but you have to remember that they are probably off this time of year.

Model97

Two please, pending verification of price. Both red / oak, one standard and one wide with leg extensions for both of them. thanks.

Pipeworx

I received a response from Kermit today, copied and pasted below. We need 30 orders for chairs in order to get a deal, at this time we have 25 confirmed with a possibilty of 28 total, almost there. On page 7 post #96 has the updated interested list.

Hey Matthew-

Just wanted to take a moment to check in and say enthusiastically, yes, we are absolutely still interested in your business. We’re glad to hear the list is still growing, and look forward to hearing your final order quantity. We would be glad to offer our wholesale price of $150 per unit above 30 chairs.

We’re still dealing with a few hurdles and growing pains regarding our new production facility, and as such, we’re a bit short on product at hand, but we’re diligently working on more product we speak.

If you would be so kind as to get back in touch with a timeline for when you would like to receive these chairs, I’d be happy to provide a more definitive delivery estimate. I’m here to field any other questions or concerns that may come to mind in the meantime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier