GROUP BUY: Kermit Chair Group Buy - Expedition Portal Logo Optional!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Was wondering, is there the potential to get these delivered at overland expo and save the shipping?

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I don't know if Kermit will be at Overland Expo. I guess I can ask. It would be much easier to have them all shipped. Savings are already pretty good off the purchase prices. And no one will any gets savings if we don't get to our goal of 25.

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
ok im in for a fatboy chair and cup holder. cosmiccharlie you are either awesome or a gluttin for punishment. lol. ill pm you.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I don't know if Kermit will be at Overland Expo. I guess I can ask. It would be much easier to have them all shipped. Savings are already pretty good off the purchase prices. And no one will any gets savings if we don't get to our goal of 25.

Yeah I get that and appreciate all you are doing... just trying to make the math work. Also not sure of the delivery timeframe and would hate to be at expo having paid for stuff but not received it yet and see it for sale with no shipping cost.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
pugslyyy, GB ends March 28th and Miller has assured me their stock of chairs is good. I have confidence you would receive your order before May. With that said, I'll email miller and see if they will be attending overland expo.

Hafwit

Adventurer
I see you say the logo is embroidered. Before I buy, I want to confirm that. How is the embroidery done--if it is done on an existing seatback, do you see the back side of the embroidery (backwards) on the front or is it a patch sewn onto the back?

Thanks,
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94