Group Buy for LRA Aux fuel tank

ABBB

UPDATE: I spoke with LRA and they will give a $200 break for 200 Series Land Cruiser tanks, irrespective of tank size and number of buyers. Best they can do currently.

Reply below if you are interested and I will begin putting together a list.

As stated above, I’m considering organizing a group buy of auxiliary fuel tanks. Most likely source would be Long Range America. I am interested in their 12.5gal tank.

I do not have any further info presently and I’ve yet to contact them, I am first gauging interest here and on iH8mud to determine if it’s worth getting a dialogue started with them. Please comment if you’re interested and I will follow up.

Last edited:

highwest

Where would they be shipped? Do they all have to be the same tank? I’ve always been interested in their tank for a Tacoma.

ABBB

Just spoke with a rep at LRA, he said he'd offer a $200 discount for 200 Series Land Cruiser only, irrespective of the number of buyers. So sorry, no go for a Tacoma.

ABBB

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED:

AndyWins350 - This is for the group at $350 off per tank. Code is good until 3/31/23.

(I’m not getting anything from doing this. I ordered my tank first, that’s the end of the line for me.)

- Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles