GREAT WHITE BUFFALO (2016 Carli Cummins build)

JESSE A

Adventurer
Headin' south we leave our boondockers welcome in Seguin TX. We head to the Gulf of Mexico where we camp on the beach in Port Aransas near Mustang Island. Check it out let me know what you think!

JESSE A

Adventurer

In this Vlog the truck gets some new Falkin AT3 All Terrains! Also a pretty sweet tire montage! Disappointed with Whataburger, we also explore Roswell New Mexico and the International UFO Museum.

SoTxAg06

Headin' south we leave our boondockers welcome in Seguin TX. We head to the Gulf of Mexico where we camp on the beach in Port Aransas near Mustang Island. Check it out let me know what you think!

Funny, we were on that same part of the beach a day or two before sand fest started. It’s really cool to check out. We generally go back a day after it ends to look at the sculptures without the crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JESSE A

Adventurer
Funny, we were on that same part of the beach a day or two before sand fest started. It’s really cool to check out. We generally go back a day after it ends to look at the sculptures without the crowds.

hahah such a small world too bad we missed each other. Yes the crowds were crazy, we got in for free Sunday around 6pm right when we showed up, do you live near by?

SoTxAg06

hahah such a small world too bad we missed each other. Yes the crowds were crazy, we got in for free Sunday around 6pm right when we showed up, do you live near by?

About 15 miles from our house to the ferry landing.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader

In this Vlog the truck gets some new Falkin AT3 All Terrains! Also a pretty sweet tire montage! Disappointed with Whataburger, we also explore Roswell New Mexico and the International UFO Museum.

Pretty cool video Jessie. Cool watching both you and your misses travelling around and filming. I say yes, there must be aliens. Let us know what you think of the new tires after some mileage. Cheers, Chilli... ?

JESSE A

Adventurer
Pretty cool video Jessie. Cool watching both you and your misses travelling around and filming. I say yes, there must be aliens. Let us know what you think of the new tires after some mileage. Cheers, Chilli... ?
Thanks for watching! (hopefully you subscribed as well) Totally has to be aliens! So far the tires are great, betrrer mpg, quieter time will tell mostly towing hope to get some offroading in New England!

JESSE A

Adventurer

This was a fun one! from our time spent in Kartchner Caverns! the stars were out in full force!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thanks for watching! (hopefully you subscribed as well) Totally has to be aliens! So far the tires are great, betrrer mpg, quieter time will tell mostly towing hope to get some offroading in New England!

Jesse did you look into Toyo Tires? I am running Toyo muds and am very happy. Lots of people talk about getting incredible mileage ouy of them. Cheers, Chilli.. ?

JESSE A

Adventurer
Jesse did you look into Toyo Tires? I am running Toyo muds and am very happy. Lots of people talk about getting incredible mileage ouy of them. Cheers, Chilli.. ?
We did look at them but wanted to go with an allterrain this time considering that we tow 100% basically. Time will tell with these!

JESSE A

Adventurer

Here we finally get some time out of the trailer! We use our backpacking gear we have been hauling around!!

JESSE A

Adventurer

This was a great time, difficult to find offroading locations in TX. We take the truck for some maintenance and a Drive in! When was the last time you went to a drive in!!!! Let us know they are dissappearing.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Cool videos Jesse! I really enjoy watching your travels. Great sense of humor in your biographies. Cheers, Chilli.. ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz