Great solution for monitoring fridge temp

SBSYNCRO

If you have a fridge that either doesn't have an app or has an app but it requires a Wifi connection to the fridge (like my Dometic) then this might be a great solution for you.

I just stumbled across this and thought I'd try it out -so far I am impressed with how easy it was to set up and how reliable and consistent the connection to the phone is. It checks all the boxes for me for keeping an eye on my fridge while off-grid.

I have no affiliation to the product, but wanted to share since this seems like such a great, simple solution for anyone wanting to monitor their fridge.

It is bluetooth, you can set notifications for temp or humidity, and it automatically updates the phone app when within BT range AND it logs data (for those geeks like me that want to see a temp curve alongside the watt consumption curve over time).

1a659bd06af495323636ad53acc6d5cc.jpg

tempi.fi Mini Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor - Developed in The USA - 24/7 Data Logger with Alarm – Bluetooth Smart Thermometer and Hygrometer - Monitor Refrigerator Freezer Pets (T2)

Last edited:

SBSYNCRO

I just verified that this little unit actually logs data ON THE PUCK and doesn't require a BT connection to log the data in the phone app. This is really nice as it stores minute-by-minute values for temp and humidity whether or not you are in proximity to the unit. (Excel pivot table of sample data from my Samsung kitchen fridge in a spot that keeps freezing produce - now I know why!)

2022-08-13_09-27-28.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier