Great Deal on a 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser with a Vortec V-8 powerplant!

matmattmatthew

Wow, that build for that price is killer. I bought an 89 with only a fraction of those upgrades and the original 3fe for 8500 just 9 months ago. I would have gladly paid the difference for this rig, given all the upgrades, if it were for sale when I was looking for mine.

jason77

Adventurer
Excellent vehicle! Don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade for a 99 CCSB F250 7.3 w/ just over 200k? 35" BFG AT, XD Addict 17" wheels, ARE MX camper, an 4" stainless turbo-back exhaust.

gblakley

Love that thing!

I have taken a 10 week trip in the Rockies and PNW in my 100 series. So from July 25th - October ? it will be at my ranch in AZ.
I will do a few maintenance items and detail it and put it back for sale then. If all goes according to plan.

Such a nice rig! I will keep an eye out for when you get back in October. Gives me a chance to convince my wife....

krazytoy

Adventurer
Will it pass smog in CA?

Not sure, you need to check your local requirements as just about every county is different. It passed smog in Ada County Idaho and they wrote me a letter that stated it met the requirements. It does have catalytic converter and operating o2 sensors.

languidium

Amazing rig. If it was CA legal I would be all over it. What seats are the those, and what brackets? Also, who did the rear panel cargo covers?

krazytoy

Adventurer
Amazing rig. If it was CA legal I would be all over it. What seats are the those, and what brackets? Also, who did the rear panel cargo covers?

They are Procar seats and brackets. The panel covers are from a company called Wagon something a rather, I don't think he still makes them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94