Gordigear Supports Expedition Portal as Sponsor!

Expedition Portal is excited to have Gordigear USA - RTT & Awnings as part of our online community. Thank you to Mark Hickman and his team for supporting Expedition Portal.

Gordigear History
Around the turn of the millennium, the company founders started out by manufacturing expedition camping equipment for themselves and a close circle of friends. Those early Roof Top tents were met with such overwhelming positive approvals as well as a flood of inquiries from the general public, and consequently, Gordigear was established shortly after to satisfy the growing demand.
We are an Australian company with local and overseas production facilities and a German engineering and product development department. From the outset, we have designed, tested and specified our products to withstand the unforgiving conditions of the Australian continent and we now supply our products to a global market. Outdoor products that work and survive Downunder will most certainly work and survive anywhere in the world.

Keeping it simple
Gordigear only manufactures Roof Top tents, trailer tents, tents, car awnings and related items. Keeping it simple and our portfolio concise allows us to maintain full control of the production process, from product development through to the highest quality control standards. Most importantly, it also enables us to dedicate time for the customer and after sales service. We know our products and are renowned for looking after our clients. Should you have any questions regarding Gordigear equipment, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time via one of the methods listed on our contact page. We are a brick and mortar company so feel free to visit us at our workshop at your convenience for a product inspection or to have a chat with us.
Gordigear USA, our exclusive U.S. distributor keeps spare parts and accessories for all our products in stock, so you can purchase Gordigear products with confidence and the assurance of getting the most out of your investment for years to come.

Adding value, not costs
By far the most frequently asked question we get is how we are able to supply such high quality outdoor equipment at such a competitive price. Our answer is quite simple: in everything we do, we follow a philosophy of “adding value not cost.” For every dollar we spend, we scrutinize whether or not it adds value to the product or customer experience. Consequently, we limit our marketing efforts to a relatively small selection of trade shows and instead rely on word-of-mouth advertising.
A significant proportion of our product improvements and developments are originated by our existing Gordigear customers. We listen to what you have to say and would like to hear from you, whether you already own Gordigear equipment or not.

Enjoy the great outdoors!
Your Gordigear Team

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
I enjoyed mine while I had it and the Australian support is awesome. The US dealer is a putz and stopped responding to emails after he had said he would warranty a 6 month old zipper pull. Corporate offered to send me one once he went MIA but I had to get it done myself as I was leaving on a trip. Great product but lousy US support. For that reason I wouldn't buy another one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles