Goose Gear | CrewMax Rear Seat Delete

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
After 6 months of running a Four Wheel Camper on my Toyota Tundra, it's time for more organized storage. I ran a Goose Gear system in my FJ Cruiser and was very happy. I decided to reach out to them to see if they had an interest in developing a system for the Toyota Tundra CrewMax (07-13).

While chatting with Goose Gear, Brian determined it would be best to offer 3 options for customers. A 40% delete, 60% delete, or the option to delete all 100%. This allows you to run a drawer on the passenger side, driver side, or a drawer on both sides.

He took some measurements and did his magic on the computer. It was impressive to see the computer design come to life on the CNC machine:

A few pics of the prototypes:
40% Delete

60% Delete

100% Delete

Production models will be coated in bullet liner and the access cubbies will be fully assembled with latches.

I plan to delete the entire back seat and run 2-22" wide drawers (one on each side). This will allow me to store my jumper cables, tools, bike gear, and more. The dog will have a bed on top of the drawer so he can be comfortable on our adventures.

I'll post more pictures as progress is made on the seat delete and drawers. At this time, I don't have any clue when GG will release production models. They are just starting this project :)

Last edited:

BJ'sFJ

Not sure what the seat delete will weigh once coated and assembled. I'll try to post a final weight

I do know it'll weigh less than the factory seats... those buggers are heavy (145.7lbs | 40% = 53.8lbs, 60% = 91.9lbs)

BJ'sFJ

Installed the Goose Gear Rear Seat Delete just in time for North West Overland Rally

Here it is with some of my gear tied down:

Close-up of the Goose Gear tie downs (sold separately):

Locking storage cubby that can hide a few things under the platform:

Come check it out at North West Overland Rally!
48103800718_2e57de90fc_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94