Good Source for Paper Maps of Mexico

Hi,
I'm planning a trip to the Oaxaca area of Mexico and would like to find a good source for paper maps of the region as well as city/town maps of Huatulco and Puerto Escondido. I've tried my usual source of Amazon. All I can find there are antique-style maps. Something physical that I can use as a backup to an electronic map would be great.
Thanks, Durwin

ChadHahn

Adventurer
The secretaría de infraestructura comunicaciones y transportes website used to have links for digital downloads and buying paper maps of the different states. The link I had no longer works and I can't find the maps listed. Perhaps someone with better Spanish skills could find it.

Right across the border in Mexicali, there used to be a government office to buy maps. I don't know if it's still there or not.

Here's a link to a site with very detailed maps of each state available for download: https://www.maps-of-mexico.com/mexico_states.shtml

Thank you.
I'm thinking a real estate agent for a map of Puerto Escondido and Huatulco. I'm in the planning states now for ta trip which is probably going to be 6-8 weeks.
Durwin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles