Good price on a 4x4 e350?

Ok, So I couldn't sell my wife on the white e350 bus in NJ, or the ambulance conversion in TX, but I might have found one that would work.

What do you all feel is a fair price on a 2002 e350' 4x4 with 130k +/- on a 7.3? The 4x4 is a quigley and the van is a pretty stock cargo van with no windows.

Thanks

arz

Adventurer
I straight up traded a FWD 06 Honda Pilot with 80k on the ticker for an 03 E350 quigley conversion with a 7.3 that had about 120k on it, about 2 years ago.

Not sure that helps any, but there you go.

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
I personally have limited experience, beyond wanting one myself and reading about them, etc. So I will try not to blow any smoke here, but what I get from them is it all comes down to what you are willing to pay. I saw a 4x4 SMB van for 10K, and a 4x4 POS van for 20K, and both sure seemed like they expected to get what they asked for them.

Hope that helps for you. Basically if you like the truck, and the mechanicals are in an acceptable way for the price you will pay, then go for it. The other choice is to look at finding a good van and doing the conversion yourself/getting quigley or SMB to do it for you.

Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles