Good deals on km2's?

gahill2

Observer
Looking to get 285/70 or 305/65/17 km2's for my truck. Does anyone know of a source with discounted prices at all?

Thought it was worth a shot...most places seem to be close in price.

Thanks

cowboy63645

Adventurer
May be a stupid suggestion, but have you contactes BFG directly to see if they might have a whole set of blems? I know they usually sell the blem's a little cheaper, but it is hard to come by an entire set of them.

Metcalf

Expedition Leader
Discount tire will price match any price you can find, and will also ship tires free on the direct program. They also have good road hazard which is REALLY nice with larger $300+ dollar tires.

Prybry

Adventurer
Check your local Ford dealer... serious!

I was shopping for a set of BFG KM2's for my Dodge PW... 285-70R17
My local Ford dealer (also Dodge dealer) had a buy 3 get one free deal on thru December... set of 4 tires, mounted, computer balanced and out the door for $915 total! No body else would match that. Ordering from the Internet I could beat the tire price, but still had to find someone to mount and balance.

Just 2 cents...
Prybry

gahill2

Observer
Thanks for the heads up.

My local dealer is doing $60 cash back on 4 tires...will keep an eye out though since they put up new deals on Dec 1.

alexrex20

Explorer
www.discounttiredirect.com has the best out-the-door price, especially if you don't live in TX/AZ/OH because you don't have to pay those state taxes. they don't charge for shipping either.

Tire Rack sometimes has cheaper unit prices, but that's offset by their shipping charges.

I just got a set of 255/85-16 KM2s for $865 total (including $60 of state taxes). I just need to have them mounted/balanced, but for $40 the used tire place down the street will mount them for me. I balance my tires with copper BBs so don't ever need rebalancing; I repair my own flats; and I rotate them myself.

Metcalf

Expedition Leader
Just learn to dismount and mount by hand :) Balance can be done with BBs or taken in and balanced once on the vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles