GONE (donated) Beater/Backup Canon DSLR Gear

unplannedbbq

Adventurer
Downsizing my older Canon bodies and flashes.
Canon 60D w/ battery grip, Rebel T1i, and an old 20D.
Three flashes - 580EX, 430EX, 420EX.
Will include two crappy kit zoom lenses (efs 18-55 f3.5-5.6) and (efs 55-250 f4-4.6) + an awesome cheap rokinon manual-focus 8mm fisheye.

DONATED to local school.

Need an extra crop body or two? the 60d or Rebel are great backups. Going into a rough neighborhood for street photography? Take the 20D and you won't care if it gets stolen.

Decent gifts for kids, novice photographers, or folks looking to learn how to do strobe photography.

Everything:
big group.jpg

NB - One of my kids nabbed the 4th IS lens in the group shots - that's why it is not included and has a red X over it in the pics.

Details - links included below.
The 60D is an 18.1 MP crop-sensor prosumer body w/ a hinged flip-out LCD screen for selfies or video work.
This was my main body before I went full-frame ~5 years ago.
I sent it in to Canon CPS two years ago for a tuneup & cleaning.
It can be used with or without the big grip (which lets you use two batteries.) I'll include canon charger and one off-brand battery.

60dfront.jpeg

60dback.jpeg

Flashes
The 580EX has had a rough life, including cooked batteries at one point. It has seen better days.
The 430EX and 420EX are older & awesome.
They can be run as a group w/ optical firing (I've upgraded to an RT setup & have not been using these three.)
All 3 use AA batteries.
flashes.jpg

Three EFS lenses - THESE ARE NOT EXPENSIVE GLASS.
They all work, they are all clean, but they are older kit glass. (efs 18-55 f3.5-5.6) (efs 55-250 f4-4.6) (Rokinon 8mm f3.5)
The fisheye is a manual focus, but this is not a big deal 'cause @ 8mm everything is pretty much in focus.
None of these will work on a full-frame camera - they are all EFS mount.

lensgroup.jpeg

Pic below was shot w/ the Rokinon 8mm using the 60D.

bend - 1.jpeg

The Rebel t1i is a 15.1MP consumer-grade camera. It is not as tough or weather-sealed as the 60D or 20D, but it is super light and easy to use. Charger + 3 batteries.
t1i.jpeg

The 20D is an old 8.2MP tank. It uses CF memory cards, and I'll include 2 batteries + charger. If the light is good it takes great pics - more than enough for blog/web content.
20d.jpeg

If you're still reading this feel free to ask questions or DM. Also open to trades? for LC100, 1st gen tacoma, or vanagon stuff. If you're still reading this and you're sad that I'm not selling a 100mm 2.8L IS Macro or giant hard case, drop me a line 'cause my DW wants me to unload those, too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior