Go big or go home:

1000arms

First road test went VERY well. Everything worked, from the lights, to the wipers, to the adjustable Jake brake. We put about 10 miles on her, including cruising up and down the interstate at 55 mph... :)

View attachment 624067
Didn't you crush any cars? Maybe you were just scouting? :unsure: ... :cool:

I'm glad the first road test went well. Safe travelling! :)

MTVR

It was kinda funny, looking down into 18-wheel tractor-trailer rigs on the freeway. Numerous people were taking photos/video with their phones. EVERYBODY gave us plenty of room- we had no conflicts at intersections, when merging, or when changing lanes... :)

1000arms

It was kinda funny, looking down into 18-wheel tractor-trailer rigs on the freeway. Numerous people were taking photos/video with their phones. EVERYBODY gave us plenty of room- we had no conflicts at intersections, when merging, or when changing lanes... :)
I'm not too surprised, considering your rig, but, I've got to ask. Were you still wearing this Halloween costume? :unsure: ... :cool:

Now all you need is a good horn to get the attention of people texting.

Stay safe and enjoy your rig! :)

MTVR

At this point, we are trying to take advantage of little breaks in the weather here and there, to get small projects done before we leave. We are not projected to get rain until this afternoon, but it's below freezing right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles