Go big or go home:

MTVR

Pics are easy to post and resize. One you insert an image just click on the picture and grab the bottom right hand corner. Move the corner diagonally. You can resize and still maintain aspect ratio.

My pics are too big- this website will not allow me to upload them. I have to resize them manually on my phone, before uploading them.

Madoxen

Pics are easy to post and resize. One you insert an image just click on the picture and grab the bottom right hand corner. Move the corner diagonally. You can resize and still maintain aspect ratio.
I think he was referring to the size limit on uploading the pic to forum. Might be wrong though

MTVR

I've just been taking a screen shot of the picture I want to post and using that. Haven't got the image to large message that way yet.

That's what I'm doing, but then I have to crop the top and bottom, because my screen is not the same shape as my pics...

MTVR

Here is the completed floor. Note the drain plumbing exiting the bottom of the overhang at the front.

Once the floor was done, we were able to use it as a working surface to build the ceiling, walls, and drawbridge.

20200806_140341.jpg

Last edited:

MTVR

Here is the framing for the roof and one side wall, laying in the yard while we used the floor surface to build the other side wall. The double 4x4s at the back of the side walls, is to anchor the winches for the drawbridge.20200806_141258.jpg

MTVR

The framing for the rear drawbridge.

The 4x8" beam is to attach the other half of the hinge to. It also should make the lower rear corner a little tougher, since it's reinforced with two 4x8" beams.

The tie-down is to assist in making sure that everything we build is as square as we can make it.
20200806_142405.jpg

MTVR

The front wall (the final wall). The double 4x4s on the left side of the front doorway, are to mount the third winch to, the winch to pull the motorcycles up the ramp and drawbridge into the garage.20200806_143157.jpg

MTVR

The home for our pair of new 20-pound propane tanks. Mounting brackets are on the way. Had to relocate the middle step outboard a few inches, which ironically makes the driver and passenger side steps symmetrical now...20200806_144932.jpg

ITTOG

I use Tapatalk on my phone. When uploading pictures via Tapatalk it automatically resizes them for me. My phone is an Android so not sure it works on other platforms.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles