in Arizona USA--go anywhere buggy -- GMC truggy/buggy/ultraFaux OPEN TO TRADES

Juanblzer

Observer
based off of a section of gmc jimmy frame 1985 and an 1985 k5 blazer, titled and registered in arizona

This is basically an ultra4 type clone build by two of the best fabricators and drivers in the industry: randy ellis and jesse keireleber of rsidedown

Ive only taken it out a handfull of times since the ly6 6.0 install and chassis rebuild. It breaks my heart to sell it. I've been wheeling this blazer a long time and it's seen many iterations. Sadly, My longtime girlfriend and mother to my children left in November and I just have to let this buggy go. It can rip up the sand, the dirt, crawl the rocks, or head out camping.

This is a point and shoot turnkey rig. It is ready for any adventure and the suspension is dialed in for speed and handling. It can drive on the street, rip up the trails, and drive back home again.

what you get: a 3 seater buggy that can play anywhere.
drivetrain:
2009 6.0 ly6 sourced from pacfab tuned by cody vanderkrol at Power enrichment tuning
4l80e with art carr shifter mounted to dash tubing
np241 with SYE and JB customs cable shifter, floor mounted and accessible by driver while in safety harness
custom front and rear driveshafts
dana 60 gm kingpin front axle with 5.13 gears and an ARB airlocker (manual hubs) with crane diff cover (chromoly)and lubelocker gasket
14 bolt corporate rear axle with 5.13 gears, disk brakes and a detroit locker with crane diff cover (chromoly) and lubelocker gasket (with pinion guard)

custom throw -booster-less brakes and pedal assembly
custom steering column with removable wheel hub

suspension:
4 link front suspension featuring mix of poly and heim links, king coilovers and king triple bypass shocks at each corner, polyurethane bumpstops (never ripped hard enough to warrant air bumps... but they can be easily added.

Other notable items:
custom aluminum skins, custom dash, custom firewall, custom brakes, custom chassis harness, newer yellow top optima battery, custom fuel cell (in tank fuel pump with metco ring and trick sump to keep a gallon of fuel around pump), 47qt arb fridge tray,

3 suspension seats with simpson harnesses (sewn in pads). 2 PRP seats and 1 Renegade seat with prp seat weather covers for each one.

KC 55 watt headlights
LED round (ARB knockoffs) for offroad use

8274 warn winch with CustomSplice line. 150ft of synthetic rope

custom windshield frame ( built by Rsidedown) with 2 piece automotive glass

custom exhaust (but uses stock manifolds)

engine has flipped intake so filter is in cabin area

t6 aluminum tie rod

walker evans beadlocks (no rock rash)
5 -39 BFG projects (spare is mounted on a H2 wheel)

Offroaddesign crossover steering
asking 25$k obo
will consider trades for 4 door toyota tundra 4x4 (1st gen preferred) plus cash depending on quality.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/custom-4x4-buggy-triple-sport/6697654140.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/ZgCQIwxGt4/?taken-by=rsidedown

https://www.instagram.com/p/ZZsJlcRGqf/?taken-by=rsidedown

IMG_0267_zpswwhr32a6.jpg

Attachments

• bug1.jpg
    bug1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,036
  • bug2.jpg
    bug2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,031
Last edited:

Juanblzer

Observer
all serious offers will be considered. Think my price is off and should be reconsidered... please PM me and we can discuss. Buggy prices can be hard to determine (for the seller).

Juanblzer

Observer
its an 1985 or 86 gmc. comfortable at highway speeds for sure. dialed in suspension and steering for speed on and off the dirt. Windshield works perfectly. No wipers... I use rainx wipes and they work fine. You could likely run a manual jeep type wiper setup (like on a flatfender). It has an aluminum roof skin so rain wont pour directly on your head.
I can do a walk around video / videos and post... probably on my instagram this weekend.

Juanblzer

Observer
TTT
interested in trades for the following:
7.3 4x4 ford diesel extended or crew cab any bed config
any 4.7 v8 tundra 4door or 4runner with 4.7 (must be 4x4)
or trade micro winnie travel trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94