Gnarvan AWD Express build.

06xpressAWD

Haven't been back here to update this for a bit. I finished a ton of electrical work adding stereo, backup camera, seat heaters, trailer wiring, trailer brake controller, and fog lights. Cut down passenger seat base and added seat swivel. Frenched fog lights into the factory chrome bumper and pie cut out the ends near the front tires. Painted the bumpers and grill black. I just got back from having wheels and tires installed, I went with 275/70-R18 BFG AT KO2s (33.2" x 10.9") on 18x9 wheels. I have a lot more pictures and details on the Sportsmobile forum build thread.
View attachment 296522
View attachment 296524
View attachment 296525
View attachment 296526
View attachment 296527
View attachment 296528
View attachment 296529
View attachment 296530
How big of a lift did you need to fit 33"s, And what's your offset on wheels? Trying to figure out what works on sliding door?

TeleSteve

Adventurer
How big of a lift did you need to fit 33"s, And what's your offset on wheels? Trying to figure out what works on sliding door?
I have a 5" lift (3" suspension and 2" body lift) I am running 25mm offset wheels, but have 1" wheel spacers so essentially a 0mm offset wheel. I have barn style doors, I don't think my wheel setup would work with an unmodified slider door (especially with a factory inside door panel).