GM fullsize AWD Van Info thread

Teacher88

Ya it is for sure a fuel issue in my opinion but I think it is an electrical issue that is cutting the fuel

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Scotty D

One of my rear barn doors has become very very stiff to open(passenger side) . Anyone ever have this happen?

marret

You think it might be the metal door check strap? One can disconnect the door side easily to check.

marret

Welcome. I know on my van that strap causes resistance and I've actually replaced the front one.

marret

I assume you tried some sort of penetrate amd/or lube on the hinge pins ? Maybe hinge pins are rusty.

peterbozeman

Hi, Guys,
Tried to do the KSP torsion keys on my 2007 Express. Did the swap and ran my bolts in an inch further than they were stock. The end result was an underwhelming 1.25" of lift. Does anyone have a recommendation for what keys to use in a 2007?
Cheers

Teacher88

When I lifted my van I ran into issues with the aftermarket lift keys and had to end up keeping my stock ones. I cranked the stock ones all the way up. Here are my before and after pics with stock tires and the last one is with the new tires. From my understanding ride quality only has to do with how much you lift the van. Not on what keys or how far you crank them so just keep cranking until u get to ur desired height. I think they say to not go over 2.5"
cf1bac03821ad749fa320891afad1ea5.jpg
8770205367f68d26c5b9de7a0fc44d31.jpg
91a3ec6b9722955a224ab01c1ad7257d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles