Gladiator Pop-Up Pass Through Camper Build

Mules

Oh, I've got one camping tip from a Boy Scout Leader. I love my omelets in the morning, but it's a pain to carry all the items separately. I just put three raw eggs, peppers, cooked bacon and ham in a gator aid bottle before I go camping. You can freeze it if you want. Just pour this in the skillet, and enjoy. No cracked eggs in the cooler!

IMG_9804.JPG

ITTOG

Oh, I've got one camping tip from a Boy Scout Leader. I love my omelets in the morning, but it's a pain to carry all the items separately. I just put three raw eggs, peppers, cooked bacon and ham in a gator aid bottle before I go camping. You can freeze it if you want. Just pour this in the skillet, and enjoy. No cracked eggs in the cooler!

View attachment 826158
That is how I have been doing it for years. It works great and makes it easy. I usually freeze mine just to help cool the ice chest. I can usually poor it out with little to no ice the next morning.

Mules

Here's an inexpensive way to build an expedition camper that I thought about before I got carried away.

Just bolt a roof top tent on top of your fiberglass jeep or pickup camper shell. Cut an access hole through them and make sure to caulk the hole so it doesn't leak.

Here's a JK example, but there's no reason you couldn't do this with a Gladiator or another pickup.

dstefan

Here's an inexpensive way to build an expedition camper that I thought about before I got carried away.

Just bolt a roof top tent on top of your fiberglass jeep or pickup camper shell. Cut an access hole through them and make sure to caulk the hole so it doesn't leak.

Here's a JK example, but there's no reason you couldn't do this with a Gladiator or another pickup.

Dang — that guy does great work! He knows how to make an effective video too.

Mules

Spring is the time to get out my chainsaw and tractor to fix my 4 wheeling trails and creek culverts. I've cut about 3 miles of trails on my very steep property over the last decade. I put a Piranha Bar on my tractor's front bucket hopping it will help my little rig dig and clear brush better. We'll see if it works.

IMG_9816.JPGIMG_9832.JPG

Mules

Trail maintenance never ends. My culvert creek crossing was clogged and half washed away. It took half a day to clean out the culvert and rebuild the crossing.

IMG_9863.JPG

IMG_9864.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier