GFC For DCLB Tacoma and Truckvault Drawer System

nmorrill25

I'm toying with the idea of selling this setup. It is currently on a 2012 Tacoma long bed I know the GFC is compatible with all generations of tacoma but I am unsure about the drawers. I love the functionality but am looking to move towards full time truck living and don't love this setup for that. This would be a great option for someone looking for a great turnkey setup to simply mount on their truck and go. Currently located in Marquette Michigan but will be driving back to Maine in March so could meet anywhere in between. Would be looking for around $8,000 for the setup would also consider trades for an OVRLND camper or At Overland Atlas. Can provide more photos upon request.

Truckvault
- Magnum height for added storage
- Carpeted
- L track in deck
- Does have a few holes drilled in it from having a compressor mounted.

GFC
- Build number 640
- Front and rear window option along with side door for tent
- Matt Gecko LED lights top and bottom
- 2 GFC beef bars
- 3 GFC round bar mounts with yakima round bars
- Grey Panels with Orange Frame
- Orange wind Skid

Other
- I would also include an Ezi awn short rack that fits well with the go fast with eezi awn maxxtrax mounts.
- I could also include a maxxair fan I haven't gotten around to installing yet.

IMG_1198.jpeg
61306737124__669F9DBC-0FB0-48C2-A89D-F1056D8E56B9.jpg
IMG_1202.jpeg

Last edited:

nmorrill25

Price Reduced! Would consider selling camper without drawers. Would also be interested in a FWC in partial trade.

jmagon

This may be a long shot but is this thing still available? Id be interested in just the GFC. I'm from PA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles