GFC Camper Reservation March 21—sold

The market can decide, and it will. You may sell it for a profit. It doesnt mean that all consumers out there like what or how you are selling.

And when someone says "your product sucks" which is our way of saying that selling a $500 spot for $900 as your first post on EXPO is a bad product you cry that we are cancel culture and you're the victim here.

Well, at least your providing some entertainment here now.

MrElkHunter84

Well from looking at the thread about GFC (in which I had posted). If you said that you had a March 21 start date when will it really start? Do you have a way to make sure what you posted is correct and that GFC will honor it? All that I can think is Buyer Beware!

To see the other side of the story as was pointed out. It may be worth it for a "I Got To have It Now" crowd. There are some nice pieces of information in this thread "Overland, off roading and trailer buyers"

The OP can do as they please! None of us has to buy this. This is a community and we all have our opinions. We do try and self police our selves (but not all of the time). Can we be careful and not get personal.

For myself I would not buy this but someone may feel that it is worth it.

I appreciate your more constructive feedback. But I answered your concerns in my original post: I will email GFC with the buyer attached prior to any transaction taking place to protect both parties. GFC does not give official start dates as in 3/11/21 because the production ebbs and flows depending on the size of the camper and so on.

The reservation is currently pending and waiting for GFC to finalize. So thanks for the criticism everyone :)

D

Deleted member 12023

I have one with a February start date. I'll sell it for $850.

C'mon with this crap. This is how the overpriced housing market issues began.

That’s one way to look at it. The other way to look at it is that I am doing someone a favor by enabling a person to jump ahead and been able to use a camper throughout the summer of 21. I really can’t believe how petty some of you are. Is $400 that much to you? I have seen other people sell them for the same price on here. If you don’t like it, then you should move on. Let the marketplace decide what is fair or not fair.

Lol is that thread suppose to mean something? The OP could have sold whatever he had and made his money back instead of doing what he did. Also, I would be cautious to judge the story because there are two sides to every story. Moreover, the people that piled on ripping GFC sound like a bunch of haters—not uncommon when you have success.
Glad to see that you dropped the price to $400. Surprised to see nobody jumped on it! Must be there lousy customer service and their failure to fulfill existing orders on time to keep somebody from snatching that off of you.

When you drop down to $300, maybe we can do each other favors. I certainly can wait till 2022 into 2023.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

MrElkHunter84

I really can’t believe a lousy $400 (5% of the camper cost) triggered so many of you to comment. Let me see what else I can buy and sell on here where I can trigger you all some more ?

MrElkHunter84

The market can decide, and it will. You may sell it for a profit. It doesnt mean that all consumers out there like what or how you are selling.

And when someone says "your product sucks" which is our way of saying that selling a $500 spot for $900 as your first post on EXPO is a bad product you cry that we are cancel culture and you're the victim here.

Well, at least your providing some entertainment here now.

I am not crying about anything nor am I trying to cancel you all. But when you have people on this thread stating that GFC should stop allowing this because a select few of people don’t happen to like it, that’s the definition of cancel culture. No one is forcing someone to pay the amount. Heck, no one is forcing anyone to even respond to my thread. So why are you all so insecure that you feel the need to complain and not allow the market to decide whether my price is warranted or not?

MrElkHunter84

Same could be said of you... inflating the price by $400. You that hard up?

Maybe this forum is ran differently than what I thought, but well-established forums typically don’t let people complain about pricing on a seller’s thread. If you don’t like the price, message the seller privately or move on and let the market decide. But you shouldn’t have a list of people crapping on a thread because they don’t like what the market is allowing an item to sell for. You all have the same outrage when the market allows your real estate to sell for a nice profit?

I am not sure what “you that hard up?” means.

D

Deleted member 12023

Nah, everyone that just signs up to peddle over priced things gets razzed.

Good on you for finding the broverland crack market though ?.

MrElkHunter84

Nah, everyone that just signs up to peddle over priced things gets razzed.

Good on you for finding the broverland crack market though ?.

Now you want to insult/belittle the buyer(s) as being part of a crack market? Man, you all just won’t stop will you. Anybody else that you want judge? It really is amazing to see you all continue on like this. Don’t know if it’s because your insecure, or if your just hateful.

Now you want to insult/belittle the buyer(s) as being part of a crack market? Man, you all just won’t stop will you. Anybody else that you want judge? It really is amazing to see you all continue on like this. Don’t know if it’s because your insecure, or if your just hateful.
You certainly seem to be enjoying these comments just as much as the rest of us.

D

Deleted member 12023

haha, the crack buyers know who they are. Good luck with selling your spot ?

Apparently you "sold" you spot. Congrats. Hope you stick around and provide something (banter, humor, knowledge) to the forum. Cool elk hunting pics?

MrElkHunter84

Apparently you "sold" you spot. Congrats. Hope you stick around and provide something (banter, humor, knowledge) to the forum. Cool elk hunting pics?

It sold. Lol yea, I’ll stick around. Hopefully this was just my hazing and I am accepted into the club now:)

Attachments

• E0A8A575-8B80-4508-9A48-338746314909.jpeg
    E0A8A575-8B80-4508-9A48-338746314909.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles