GFC #611 F-150 5.5ft XL Camper June 2020 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

I work in medicine and was planning on taking two months off this summer to travel western Canada and Alaska in my GFC camper and Raptor. But given the Coronavirus, my responsibilities have changed with work and I will need to push back such a trip until things settle down with the virus. As a result, I think it is best to sell my camper. It is currently in production and ought to be ready in June 2020. The reservation CANNOT be modified for another vehicle as all the components have already been produced.

The camper has the following options: black side panels with a grey frame, side tent door, and no windows. It will essentially fit any year F-150 with a 5.5ft bed—very appealing given that I could use it on my Gen 1 and Gen 2 Raptor.

I am asking $8000 for the camper. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Last edited:

mnwanders

Very interested. When finished does it get delivered to you, or does it transfer to the new owner and the new owner pays shipping or picks it up?

@mnwanders GFC offers 3 different options for pick up: 1) you drive to Montana and pick it up yourself; 2) GFC delivers and installs it 6-12 weeks after it is completed for a fee of $1000-1400 depending on gas prices and what part of the country you live in; 3) you pay $1500-2000 and GFC crates the camper and ships it freight and it arrives 1-2 weeks after the camper is completed.

Whoever buys the camper will have the camper fully transferred to his name.

Last edited:

scottma

Observer
I work in medicine and was planning on taking two months off this summer to travel western Canada and Alaska in my GFC camper and Raptor. But given the Coronavirus, my responsibilities have changed with work and I will need to push back such a trip until things settle down with the virus. As a result, I think it is best to sell my camper. It is currently in production and ought to be ready in June 2020. The reservation CANNOT be modified for another vehicle as all the components have already been produced.

The camper has the following options: black side panels with a grey frame, side tent door, and no windows. It will essentially fit any year F-150 with a 5.5ft bed—very appealing given that I could use it on my Gen 1 and Gen 2 Raptor.

I am asking $8000 for the camper.
I would purchase but it would need to fit 2020 GMC SIRRRA 1500 AT4Diesel

GFC posted this update today. My camper should still be ready in June.

Attachments

• F50C5389-1FCF-4276-86EB-256CAFDF2180.png
    F50C5389-1FCF-4276-86EB-256CAFDF2180.png
    788.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

jpseeg

Please contact me if this is still available, I have an 08 tundra crewmax so it might fit and I am willing to pick it up!
Thanks, jamie
802-579-9113

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles