Getting your kids into ww kayaking, early!

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Bobby Miller checks in with a story about passing on his passion for whitewater kayaking with his young daughter Sahalie. Fun photos and videos will give you a taste of how much fun this little girl is having exploring the whitewater world around her with her Dad. I've been paddling with these two, and can tell you that the enthusiasm is infectious!

http://www.exploringelements.com/kid-whitewater-kayaking-sahalie-miller/

ExploringElementsSahalieBobbyMiller-1.jpg

happyhomemaker

This is fun. We've been doing this as family past time every summer. But everything changed when we had a terrible accident two years ago. We lost our son -- he drowned after the kayak capsized and he accidentally hit his head on a rock. Despite his helmet, the injury was so severe that he instantly died right there. I blamed myself for this. I attended several grief support groups to cope up. But whenever I see pictures like this, memories of him just come back.

Last edited:

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
This is fun. We've been doing this as family past time every summer. But everything changed when we had a terrible accident two years ago. We lost our son -- he drowned after the kayak capsized and he accidentally hit his head on a rock. Despite his helmet, the injury was so severe that he instantly died right there. I blamed myself for this. I attended several grief support groups to cope up. But whenever I see pictures like this, memories of him just come back.

SO sorry to hear about your loss! That is terrible. It reminds me that it is so important to live life fully and surround yourself with those that you love while you can, as you never know how much time we have in this life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior