Getting back in the game again - Shopping for 100-Series (#2)

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
http://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-trailers-sale-wanted/594218-im-selling-my-lx-going-back-diesel.html

Not an '03, but this guy just bought this from a Mud member less than a month ago I bet.

Thanks for the link. I'm looking for something with lower mileage, it is the right color though!

I found an '04 with 41,000 miles about 7 miles from my house. The wife and I are going to look at it and a few others on Friday.

As you all know I have been searching for weeks. If this one is in as good of shape as the pictures suggest and they have good history, I may jump on it.

RickNV

Observer
I was just curious what you all think my 2004 white toyota landcruiser is worth- it has 36K miles and is in perfect condition- i'm not sure I want to sell it - when I say perfect I mean it is perfect- it has never been off road and had the original tires up until last week- the leather seats look brand new as they have had seat covers on since day one- no modifications and the brakes are still the original set in good condition- thanks for your comments- Rick

dclee

Observer
Congrats! Don't forget 2003+ has the option of side and curtain airbags. We waited specifically for a 2004 because they made the rear camera available that year, which we wanted for safety reasons (not backing up, but making sure there were no kids or toys back there). So some compelling safety features of that "generation" especially for family use.

-Derek

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Derek, so far I'm loving everything about it. The is my first vehicle with the back-up camera and surprisingly enough, I like it.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Good luck! I have no regrets other than not being able to use it enough yet. Oh, and my wife hardly lets me drive it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles