Getting back in the game again - Shopping for 100-Series (#2)

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Excellent thanks! I'll let the wife check out the interior while I check out your mods ;)

Are those first two pics from Anza Borrego? We need to get out there once this purchase is finalized!!

Containerized

Adventurer
As a 993 C4S and 997 GT3 owner, I suggest you keep the porkchop. Get the 470, mod it as cashflow allows. Set the Swedish nonsense vehicle on fire.

pfran42

Observer
You in the Navy? I served from 90-94 on the USS Kalamazoo in GW1. Man...that was a looong time ago.

Back on topic, I think $20k is far too high a price to pay for an 01-02 w/ <100K miles on the clock. I purchased mine with 84K almost 2 years ago for $16.5k.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Yes indeed, I am in the Navy. Currently underway on USS HALSEY (DDG 97).

It sounds like you got a good deal. If I can come in under $20K and 100K miles I will be very happy with that purchase. I just need to find the patience...

CreeperSleeper

Looking for bigger rocks.
Just for info, I picked up a 2000 LX470 with 113k in pearl white for $13k... That was on the West Coast, though.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Pfran that looks like a steal. I wish that was a little closer to home.

I'm hoping increasing gas prices will drive some of the prices down a little later this summer. The prices I have seen so far in SoCal seem to be a little bit higher.

zimm

Expedition Leader
i have an 01, the only thing id like it to be is an 03. its wheeler so, if it dies a horrible death, 03 it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz