Genuine Scepter Fuel Can, with spout.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
I have a good condition Scepter Fuel Can that comes with a spout. Its in good shape and has only been used with gasoline a few times. its been stored inside my climate controlled shop. its a little dirty/grimey on the outside, but should clean up well. Comes with flexible spout as shown. rubber under the scepter cap is in good shape as well as the rubber on the spout.

I would much rather prefer local Pickup in the Decatur Georgia (Atlanta) area, since I dont suspect that sending a used fuel can in the mail is very easy to do...

James

$60.00

Attachments

• fuel can 1.jpg
    fuel can 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 163
  • fuel can 2.jpg
    fuel can 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
  • fuel can 3.jpg
    fuel can 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
  • fuel can 4.jpg
    fuel can 4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 138

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Flyfishjeep, I’d rather not ship it, like I mentioned. But, i suppose I could. It’d probably be more like $20 for shipping, so I’d do$70 shipped.

Sdnative, I have never seen a ring in this one, so I have to assume it’s missing. I honestly wasn’t aware there was supposed to be one. I’ve just always kept up with the gasket when removing/installing the lid.

Thanks, James

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Got it, thanks very much. I will get it boxed up and sent out. I will send the tracking info when I do. It may take a day to find a suitable box, but I will get it out to you. thanks, ~ James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles