SOLD: Gently used Roofnest Eagle For Sale - San Diego

18Runner

I bought a Roofnest Eagle about 4 months ago. It’s a great tent. I have the insulation kit and have used it in zero-degree temps and stayed warm. It’s easy to deploy and stow and very aerodynamic. Sadly, I have to sell it. I’m moving to a new house and the garage clearance is too low with the lift I have on my 4Runner so I’m selling the Roofnest to buy an adventure trailer that comes with an RTT.

This Eagle is in great condition and is white. The only known issue I’m aware of is a very small separation on one of the zippers for one of the mesh mosquito screens. It came that way new and the manufacturer, much to their credit, offered me a lot of options to make up for it. I elected a free insulation kit. I’m uploading a pic of the zipper snag. After some work on it, I was able to get it so the zipper functions but the separation is there. It’s super minor but I want to make sure any buyer has all the facts.

80AEF9AB-9E16-4D19-A4AB-E321DBF03671.jpeg

18Runner

Having trouble with some of the picture file sizes. More pics to come.

This tent is located in San Diego. New price is $2,695. I’m asking $1950.

18Runner

The tent dimensions are approximately 54” x 83” at the base. 11.5” tall at the back and 7” at the front - closed. The marketing material when I bought it said the mattress is queen sized. That feels right to me but I’ve never measured. It’s very comfortable foam and with the insulation kit in, it keeps cool during hot afternoons and warm during cold nights. Best part is it is very light proof when you want but you can easily open everything up to see the outside.

Link to the insulation system that comes with this tent: https://roofnest.com/2017/11/06/introducing-ptarmigan-insulation-system/

It also comes with a spare gas strut, the original mounting hardware and tools, a stuffsack for the insulation kit and the support poles for the awnings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke