Gentle tent

A while back I had this great idea or getting an air beam tent mounting it to a rack. And having a no pole light weight rtt it must have been a good idea because gentle tents are just that. I stumbled across one on the jeep gladiator forum. Has anyone seen one? Or better yet used One? What are your thoughts?

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Thx for posting this. I’d never heard of this tent company before.

They have some wild (and pricey) designs:

6B2A8EED-D302-44AD-A985-965246D06CD9.png

ttengineer

Adventurer
Can you imbed that video?

I think they or their competitors have posted before.

If I recall one competitor makes a version that has like 4 separate rooms. It’s also like 8 grand. But it comes with a couch and what not.

I think they are great ideas as long as the mattress is also air, insulated, and included in the price.

They aren’t the fastest deployed or packed down, but small compact size certainly offsets that.

Edit:

Yea it’s the same company. Here is the link to the combo deal. https://gentletentusa.com/products/2-story-camping-palace

And the other thread with some thoughts on it. Check out this companies offerings...options..216693/&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Swede.

Nice airbags
It's a clear trend with overlanding, sailing and homesteading video stuff i noticed, have a hot chick in the video picture and then 20 minutes of nothing of real interesting stuff, and 15 seconds of her doing something meaningless in a bikini.
?

MiamiC70

It's a clear trend with overlanding, sailing and homesteading video stuff i noticed, have a hot chick in the video picture and then 20 minutes of nothing of real interesting stuff, and 15 seconds of her doing something meaningless in a bikini.
?
They have a proven formula that works ??‍♂️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online