Gen3 Montero for parts

Big4g63T

I have a 04 Montero parts truck available, it has both front and rear diffs and 5 matching 16" wheels, motor and tranny.. I hit a tree that fell Across the road and used allot of the front end cosmetic parts to rebuild my 05 Gen3..... Since that project is done..... I wanted to give the Mitsu guys first option on a cheap rolling parts truck... Located near Warsaw Virginia... $250 bucks

Big4g63T

I have a 04 Montero parts truck available, it has both front and rear diffs and 5 matching 16" wheels, motor and tranny.. I hit a tree that fell Across the road and used allot of the front end cosmetic parts to rebuild my 05 Gen3..... Since that project is done..... I wanted to give the Mitsu guys first option on a cheap rolling parts truck... Located near Warsaw Virginia...... $200 obo.

arb098

Adventurer
I have a 04 Montero parts truck available, it has both front and rear diffs and 5 matching 16" wheels, motor and tranny.. I hit a tree that fell Across the road and used allot of the front end cosmetic parts to rebuild my 05 Gen3..... Since that project is done..... I wanted to give the Mitsu guys first option on a cheap rolling parts truck... Located near Warsaw Virginia...... $200 obo.

Is the engine still good? Didn't bust the block or anything did it?

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
Still got it? I haven't been around in a while, but am interested. Check your pm's. I'm right down the road from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles