Gen 2.5 Montero - Need stock height measurement

wonton

What are the stock height measurements on Gen 2.5 Montero? I have 265/75/16 tires.

EDIT: Measurement from middle of hub to fender (front and rear).

Last edited:

wonton

Doesn't really matter since I'm just trying see what the difference is between a stock Montero and mine.

I guess middle of the hub to fender would be sufficient. I think that is how people usually measure it.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Doesn't really matter since I'm just trying see what the difference is between a stock Montero and mine.

I guess middle of the hub to fender would be sufficient. I think that is how people usually measure it.

Is your Montero not stock?? Trying to understand the reason for the question. Tire size doesn't affect the distance from the hub to the fender, only from the hub to the ground.

wonton

It is stock but I think the previous owner messed with the torsion bars since the height was all uneven in the front. I had to raise the passenger side. I just want to compare how much my front is lifted vs a stock Montero.

dos531

These trucks are all 20+ years old now. With sagging and adjustments over time I dont think any measurement is going to be very useful. I assume you've already checked the factory service manual for a factory specification? Most of us just adjust them so they're even side to side and front to back, get it aligned, and call it a day.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I have a stock one but it has 220k so i doubt it's not sagging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94