Gear Closet Cleanout: HPG Pack, Minox, Nikon, Mountainsmith FS

CCH

Adventurer
Cleaning out gear. PM me for pics. Listed on multiple sites. Check back as I’ll be listing more as I dig it out. My wife is going all Marie Kondo and no one and nothing is safe.

HPG Ute Pack: withdrawn

HPG Prairie Belt: Sold

Minox 8x25 Minoscope: SOLD

Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT: Sold

Nikon D3100 DSLR: Includes 18-55mm VR kit lens, two batteries, neck strap, memory card, Sun Dog case and harness, and lens filter. Ready to go. Excellent condition with low shot count. Very lightweight. Great back up or starter camera. $225 shipped. Link below for specs/reviews, not pricing reference.
https://www.amazon.com/Nikon-18-55mm-3-5-5-6-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B003ZYF3LO

IMG_20190127_140158 (1).jpg

Kelty Pangea Travel Pack: This isn’t outdoor oriented, but it is one of the best pure travel packs I’ve had. Carry on legal and shoulder straps zip away. Frameless so it can be crammed as needed. Black in color. $35 shipped.

IMG_20190216_101745.jpg

Last edited:

CCH

Adventurer
Adding stuff as I dig it out:

Katadyn Pocket Filter (better have big pockets): This is the older, blue version and has been used once. Includes an extra ceramic filter, so you can filter water pretty much until the end of time. Has pouch, instructions and I think the box if I come across it. $300 shipped for all of it. New ones are about $370 and the replacement filters are $150.

IMG_20190217_200107 (1).jpg

Snow Claw Shovel: Unused. $10 if shipped with any other item.

Lowe Alpine Pack Side Pockets and Insulated Water Bottle carrier: Black, will fit on pretty much any pack. Water bottle carrier slides over pack belt and will hold a pretty good sized water bottle. $20 for two pockets and the carrier shipped. SOLD

Last edited:

CCH

Adventurer
Lowe Alpine pockets sold. Have some travel fishing gear as well:

Redington Red Start Travel Rod: 9' for 7/8 weight line. As far as I know this rod has never been used. I haven't even mounted a reel to it. $50 shipped.

Last edited:

CCH

Adventurer
PM replied to. Minox Minoscope sold.

Also adding a Marmot 20 degree down bag. I can't recall the model, but it is 600 or 650 fp, and weighs right about 2 lbs. 8 ounces. Comes with factory storage and stuff sacks. has always been stored in the storage bag hanging in the closet. Yet another one of my failed attempts to get my wife out backpacking. I tried it once, she never used it. $100 shipped.

Last edited:

CCH

Adventurer
Nikon, Kelty Pack, and Redington rod sold. Katadyn filter and Marmot sleeping bag still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles