Garmin Overlander F/S

kai38

Explorer
SOLD

Selling a Garmin Overlander
I bought it at Expo west, waited for release date and have tried to get it to work, its a huge PIA to use.
Best use I've found for it so far is as a door stop
Selling for $500.00 + shipping from New Mexico
Complete, mounts, unit and box

Attachments

• $700.00 Garmin doorstop (1).jpg
    $700.00 Garmin doorstop (1).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

kai38

Explorer
What is wrong with it? Why don’t you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have over 10 years worth of routes tracks created on Garmin Basecamp or mapsource are not usable without having to convert formats go to different programs and different steps to get it to sink into the Overlander. even once the route is into the Overlander it's not guaranteed that it will follow the route as I created it and other small things that make the unit unusable for me

MiamiC70

LOL, this is great. Meanwhile, there are people (shills) extolling the virtues of how great this POS actually is.

GLWS

kai38

Explorer
LOL, this is great. Meanwhile, there are people (shills) extolling the virtues of how great this POS actually is.

GLWS
It might work for some people and some of the apps on there are nice I like the history channel button on there to tells you historical things for the area but I cannot get it to work as advertised to route me especially on multi day week or month long trips.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Most of the people that I see extolling the virtues of this unit are folks that seem to have gotten it free, receive ad revenue, or are sponsored by Garmin.

But all the public figures and brand ambassadors tell me I need this... It will make me more overlindy.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
public figures and brand ambassadors who shill products even when they know the product is garbage are THE worst...

Thats a fact!

Hilarious ad, and kudos to you for your Honesty!

I have, and swear by the Garmin 276GX, just an FYI.

Been using garmin basecamp and such for years and create and save tons of tracks and routes and the 276GX handles them flawlessly!

I paid full price and not an influencer turd, just love the product

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles