G55 Build

ILIAN

Adventurer
What winch is this one? Where is the control solenoid mounted and how is it controlled?

For what it's worth, I used a G55 tranny cooler mount to relocate my cooler to fit the bumper that CBI Offroad Fab made me. This was a custom build that I'm sure they could adapt for you and tweak it to your liking. They have done several projects for me and I have been very happy with them and especially this project.

d6a6c37ddd36e00de63da3422061d4d9.jpg

a1bb37fe257896d6e9c72bb170bf1fe5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarnerD9

Builder
Just made a simple bracket between the coolant reservoir and the air intake on the passenger side.

31808c95900ab4796daca56acb747a05.jpg

37f9c78d8fced206bb393897ed29b837.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asutherl

Observer
I finally got the rack lights wired up. I removed the CD changer and built a removable plate with all of the components on it. Two plugs and the whole thing comes out.

g wiring.jpg
g wiring 2.jpg

Don Raptor

Observer
nice work!
I have may question (as I am installing rack lights in the front and in the rear and backup lights...)!
How and where did you route the power supply for the front light bar?
what gauge did you use?
how do you control everything (I have seen 4 relays and a remote?)?

greetings,
Malte

asutherl

Observer
nice work!
I have may question (as I am installing rack lights in the front and in the rear and backup lights...)!
How and where did you route the power supply for the front light bar?
what gauge did you use?
how do you control everything (I have seen 4 relays and a remote?)?

greetings,
Malte

I built a wiring harness that runs up the back of the truck, tucked into the rear ladder. Wire gauge is 14 to the lights. They are controlled via a remote RF (radio frequency) fob. The black enclosed box in the picture above is the 4-channel RF controller.

g rack wiring.jpg

asutherl

Observer
It's been a while.....only real update is the new steel rear bumper and tow hitch from Karl.

Christmas excursion up the 1A trail at Rowher flats...

1A trail xmas day 3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles