G300 Turbo Diesel

JCH4

Observer
I have been looking for a G300 Turbo Diesel for some time and a perfect opportunity came up here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=33058...
that I missed. Very bummed about it but still looking. Anyone have any leads on a Turbo Diesel in the USA? In addition, if you know who purchased the one on Ebay please tell them I would be interested in buying if they will sell it.

I have a G500 that I love but want a Turbo Diesel. Any and all help appreciated and I would consider a finder fee.

Real4x4

Link doesn't work. It was likely a scam as there is a Nigerian trying to sell a newer G with a diesel. They keep posting ads. The older G's never came with a TD engine. Only swaps exist but it's pretty rare. A newer one like your G500 isn't legal to import. There might be a few grey ones floating around but prices will be over the top and you dont want a 350 version.

JCH4

Observer
I have no way of knowing because I did not have an opportunity to purchase but I believe it was a legitimate sale and not a scam. I have purchased two vehicles and a motorcycle on Ebay and so far have been pleased with the result.

Real4x4

Well take it from someone who has professional rare 4x4 buying experience, and can spot a Nigerian 1000 miles away, it was a scam.

I didn't say e-bay is suspicious at all. 95+% of their car sales are legit, just not this time. This is why the ad no longer works. I report these pieces of crap all the time. Their last attempt at selling that exact same model was two weeks ago. Guess who got that ad pulled?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne