G300 Turbo Diesel

JCH4

Observer
I have been looking for a G300 Turbo Diesel for some time and a perfect opportunity came up here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=33058...
that I missed. Very bummed about it but still looking. Anyone have any leads on a Turbo Diesel in the USA? In addition, if you know who purchased the one on Ebay please tell them I would be interested in buying if they will sell it.

I have a G500 that I love but want a Turbo Diesel. Any and all help appreciated and I would consider a finder fee.

burquedoka

Adventurer
That diesel G was one of a handfull here in the states, a veritable white whale, if you will. A lot of us are bummed to have missed it and if he sells it, I'll be sure to let you know after Ive bough it! :shakin:

Seriously though, there's a ton of info on P3 pertaining to the subject of getting into a diesel G, mostly through importation or engine transplant. I know, PITA, but that's what it takes. Regards -James

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
That diesel G was one of a handfull here in the states, a veritable white whale, if you will. A lot of us are bummed to have missed it and if he sells it, I'll be sure to let you know after Ive bough it! :shakin:

Seriously though, there's a ton of info on P3 pertaining to the subject of getting into a diesel G, mostly through importation or engine transplant. I know, PITA, but that's what it takes. Regards -James

Barry, a guys down the street from me bought that 1996 300GDT......I think he wants to trade if for a Jeep or Toyota with chrome wheels.....

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Barry, a guys down the street from me bought that 1996 300GDT......I think he wants to trade if for a Jeep or Toyota with chrome wheels.....

Surely you can't be serious (and don't call me Shirley). :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior