G-wagen camper

rural

Observer
i've checked this out in person and their other inventory. some decent stuff for sure. if you are in the market his mechanic/body guy i believe is just a couple blocks away if you want the real scoop on the vehicles, not the sales pitch. the garage isnt hard to find. it is the only building aside from this one in a underserved urban area with land rovers parked all around it.

Overall really nice people and clean rides. wished i could get one asap.

and they do take requests for orders...

speedtre

Explorer
i've checked this out in person and their other inventory. some decent stuff for sure. if you are in the market his mechanic/body guy i believe is just a couple blocks away if you want the real scoop on the vehicles, not the sales pitch. the garage isnt hard to find. it is the only building aside from this one in a underserved urban area with land rovers parked all around it.

Overall really nice people and clean rides. wished i could get one asap.

and they do take requests for orders...

What was their explanation of listing the year as a 1980, cause it's not a 1980 vehicle, it's much newer. Was is a misprint or are they playing with VINs to get it "legally" imporated? Was it titled? It throws up red flags when vehicles you know are newer than 1980 list that particular year as it's the last year before the required 17 digit vin for legally imported vehicles in the US.

buyrovers

Adventurer
It's probably listed as a 1980 because they ran it on ebay and it has to be that because ebay doesn't recognize later non us vins. Tim and the others at rmr are long time friends and great people. I have done a lot of business through the years with them, mostly sight unseen and they have never let me down.

C-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles