G-Wagen at the Overland Expo in Tucson, AZ

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
There will be some Mercedes-Benz G-wagen shine at the upcoming Overland Expo in Tucson, AZ, April 16 - 18, 2010.

Please come and visit our G-wagenaccessories.com booth

4074180.jpg

STREGA

Explorer
:safari-rig: Don't have a G- wagen (yet), but will definately check out your booth while I'am there.

stevegsmith

Observer
Hey Karl,

I surely wish I could be there with you this year. Unfortunately, I have another engagement. Last year was amazing. It was fun visiting with you and Thor from Viking. I'm sure your G-Wagen Accessories gear will spark some attention seeing how it looks like US interest in G's is picking up (aside from the fact that your stuff kicks butt of course). I checked out your website and was excited to see some of the new product additions. Go man go!!!

I look forward to the report after the event.

Last edited:

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Karl,

I surely wish I could be there with you this year. Unfortunately, I have another engagement. Last year was amazing. It was fun visiting with you and Thor from Viking. I'm sure your G-Wagen Accessories gear will spark some attention seeing how it looks like US interest in G's is picking up (aside from the fact that your stuff kicks butt of course). I checked out your website and was excited to see some of the new product additions. Go man go!!!

I look forward to the report after the event.

Thanks my friend,

I hope everything works out......we should have a 280GE, a 350GDT and my Adventure G-500 including the trailer (sunny side up - for sure)
on display plus a few visitors from the G-wagen crowd.

Sorry we'll miss you and your clean white "Sondermodel" at this years Expo

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Well, just a few more days to the Overland Expo in Tucson......

Getting ready and starting to pack.

Hope to see you all down there :smiley_drive:

4145501.jpg

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
I can't wait to see all the picts and videos!! Hopefully, I'll be able to make it next year.

Bobmog

Observer
Karl at Overland Expo

For those of you that could not make it to the Overland Expo know that Karl did an incredible job of representing the G. Karl's products were on display and for those who haven't had the opportunity to see them in person; I can't begin to describe the excellent engineering and the quality of materials and construction. The quality and construction of Karl's stuff far exceeded anything else I saw at the Expo.
Keep up the great work and the new products Karl.
Bob

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Thank you guys,

we had a great time in Tucson at the Overland Expo 2010.

In a prime spot/location we were able to present three different Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen to the attendees.
Nice to meet the fellow G-wagen drivers and all the great folks interested in our capable four-wheel-drive vehicles.

4194897.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles