FZJ80 front OME J springs

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
I have a set of J springs that I was thinking about using for the rear of my 4runner if I did an SAS

I no longer plan on that anyways so I need to get rid of these.

Id rather find someone within the area of atlanta to sell but will consider shipment.

50+ shipping

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
i have a set of j springs that i was thinking about using for the rear of my 4runner if i did an sas

i no longer plan on that anyways so i need to get rid of these.

Id rather find someone within the area of atlanta to sell but will consider shipment.

50+ shipping

850j?

GarnerFJ40

I'm interested, heavies or mediums? Needing a front set to complete my already purchased rears. Wouldn't be interested in swapping with a full set of factory LC springs would you?

RusM

Adventurer
I'm interested, heavies or mediums? Needing a front set to complete my already purchased rears. Wouldn't be interested in swapping with a full set of factory LC springs would you?

If you have a set of 7 wrap LC springs from a '95 you could sell them to me!

GarnerFJ40

Well, I've got to get them off first!
But I'd be glad too if the deal works it way out. Shoot me a PM and we'll keep in touch when they're ready...

How'd you know I drive a '95??? :)

GarnerFJ40

I have a set of J springs that I was thinking about using for the rear of my 4runner if I did an SAS

I no longer plan on that anyways so I need to get rid of these.

50+ shipping

I take it these have been sold or you have changed your mind about selling them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94