FWC Project M, OVRLND Campers, and Vagabond Recent Orders/Wait Times

WarrZone14

Hey All,

Wondering if anyone has put an order in recently for any FWC Project M, OVRLND Campers, or Vagabonds and/or if anyone knows what the latest lead times might be.

I've seen someone mention a Project M will be ready in March. I've read Vagabond is an 11 month wait (??). Not much on OVRLND campers, but I did reach out to them.

Thanks!

Wrathchild

I was right about 9 months from deposit to pickup of my OVRLND in November. And that was with them moving shops mid build. Not sure what current lead times are.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Contact Snap Treehouse, they are much quicker to get you a camper and mine has been great. My Tacoma and Treehouse together are for sale if you really don't want to wait :) Ad here on Expo

WarrZone14

I did see this...very tempting. Where are you located in PHX? I would at least not mind taking a look at the actual camper to check things out.

Contact Snap Treehouse, they are much quicker to get you a camper and mine has been great. My Tacoma and Treehouse together are for sale if you really don't want to wait :) Ad here on Expo

whollyrandomnym

I ordered an OVRLND at the end of December and was told six months maybe, but be prepared to wait 2 or 3 months longer. Sure hope I don't miss the summer but I bet they are getting a lot of new orders.

WarrZone14

For FWC, I've heard 26 weeks from my local dealer and 20 weeks straight from the horses mouth. AT Overland told me 10 weeks. I found a Project M FWC at Rocky Mountain FWC that was still available when I last checked about a week ago in case anyone is interested. OVRLND told me about 6 months. Those were all a little too long of a wait time for me. So I ended up picking up an OVRLND camper that was for sale here on Expedition! Loving it already. I'll try to document any build out I do on here as well.IMG_20200126_112133_compress1.jpgIMG_20200126_112208_compress98.jpg

thesuzukimethod

We put in our order in August 2020 (mid?) for Project M. Was originally estimated for April 2021 (8+ months) but that was when stuff had opened back up a bit with covid). The updated delivery date is early July (10-11 months). Last I checked that was "confirmed" not a floating estimate, but we'll believe it when we see it haha. No complaints, this virus has not been easy for folks.

(FYI the AT-Overland estimate in Aug was 4-5 months or so, the OVRLND estimate in Aug 2020 was 1 year - although they hoped it would be closer to 9 months).

TMOD

We put in our order in August 2020 (mid?) for Project M. Was originally estimated for April 2021 (8+ months) but that was when stuff had opened back up a bit with covid). The updated delivery date is early July (10-11 months). Last I checked that was "confirmed" not a floating estimate, but we'll believe it when we see it haha. No complaints, this virus has not been easy for folks.

(FYI the AT-Overland estimate in Aug was 4-5 months or so, the OVRLND estimate in Aug 2020 was 1 year - although they hoped it would be closer to 9 months).

Thanks for the info.
Someone above mentioned the Snap Treehouse. Their website says they have suspended orders due to supplier issues and being over 6 months backed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles